Lodge is aiming for natural growth through doing regular small-scale hard-difficulty content, such as DLC dungeons, Imperial Sewers/City questing/farming, Dragonstar arena, achievement runs etc, with long term goal of reaching viable vTrial Core. Need players of all levels and experience, of positive contributive attitude with motivation to learn and train.

Read more here! Register on forums to apply!

Sign in to follow this  
Daclypse

a-ha - Take On Me

Good day fellow adventurers,

I have not played The Elder Scrolls Online for around 3 years now, since it was purely subscription based. Now, I find myself scared by all the new introductions and don't know where to start! That's where I am hoping you come in...

I have already purchased ESO plus, Morrowind and Summerset, and I want to be an active and productive member of a guild. I play regularly at weekends and evenings (UK) and would love to find myself a few people to play with, learn from and eventually start to help others too.

I don't know how much you'd like to know about me. But i'm willing and want to get involved, hoping that I am able to give back after getting started in to this game. I'm in for the long haul; let's get started!

(Plus, if you got the title of this thread - I like you a lot).

• Thanks 1

Welcome @Daclypse! Please fill your forum profile completely including your Discord username (with numeric part included) and ingame ID. We will be in touch! Also join Discord (link above) while you are at it :)