Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!

We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (veteran Trials, which we have started running) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & Dragonstar Arena). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis, and want to achieve the same with Endgame.

Who can join?

• We accept Level 50+ players, for long-term camaraderie, to grow and train, until they reach ready state to do Midgame content with us...
  • We need CP 300+ players, who can attend our events at least twice a week, 8:30pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...

What We Provide?

• Training & Help to farm starter-level gear from vDungeons once you hit CP-160...
  • Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
  • Additional events for "lower level" (CP 1-200) players as they level up...
  • Fun environment to do PvE...
  • Discord - where we socialize...
  • Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further... Featuring event reviews written by our members...
  • Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
  • Guild Housing - where you can find various Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
  • Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...

Who Shouldn't Join?

• Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events (twice a week, remember?). So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!

If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aevyn

Mage Raid Specs

Guest Aevyn

Not trying to overstep as usual, just throwing easy to find guides here, again, as usual. 

Notes -

• Warlock & Necrolist are easily highest ranged ST DPS, but Pyro is getting buffs right now, so included as well. Guide will be outdated so will update when new one appears.
  • Pyrobringer may do bit more DPS than 61 Harbinger but it's not really worth the hassle imho, of course feel free to look it up, older guide here.
  • Dominator instead of Pyromancer will do slightly better at pure tank healing due to some more intelligence and no need for pushback reduction when tank healing.
  • I like Narn's Archon guide on forums, it's more specific for us due to Arresting Presence and has great posts in there as well; if you really want there's another here, but I'd still go with the one posted on our forums.
  • I did not include AoE DPS as to be honest I'm not sure on Stormcaller and there's no encounter where pure AoE DPS is so necessary atm, but feel free to advise.
  • As always, best way to learn is talk amongst yourselves and learn, we have some really good mages in guild that are itching to talk as well =P

Guest Ednasila

Mmm it is a good guide, I've used it a lot myself (I think I link to it in the mage post I made a few weeks back). One thing though is that I don't agree with the suggestion to go for the harb crystal instead of the chloro crystal.

Sure you don't have to worry about weaving in VL in order to get the sp-boost. However this "practical solution" is based on the wrongful assumption that Void Life shouldn't be included in the rotation. Looking at the effective heal the spell gives, he's hands-down right, Vile Spores will yield a higher heal than VL. however  VL adds stacks to Boon of Life much faster than Vile Spores, and as everybody should know by now Boon of Life if a chloros friend indeed. I admit I haven't done the math on it but the possibility of well timed (completely controlled) instant NT's and 25 extra sp should more than balance out the "loss" of weaving in a VL instead of a VS every 9 seconds. Therefore I personally prefer to use the chlror crystal. Plus you'll still be able to benefit from the 8 sec hot from Bloom which should be used to support tankhealing anyway.

my 2 cents in a nutshell.

Edited after spell check (I need coffee)

Edited by Ednasila

Good sum up of the best and most viable builds:) I would like to add another, in my opinion still viable ST build:

61 elementalist. (61 ele / 15 nekro for Epidemic + use Fire Elemental). It is for us, the laziest mages :) who like easy rotations and let pet do ~ 50 - 60 % of our overall dmg. It is very easy to play while still offering high dps (however not as high as warlock or necrolist).

I prefer to use it when the encounter demands constant raid awareness, a lot of movement and/or target switchings. Best examples where this build shines, are Progenitor, Twins and probably Goloch too. On Goloch, however, a bit of pet management is needed to prevent dps loss because the red bubbles during Baleful Smash kill meele pets instantly in most cases unless you are able to position your pet so that it is staying out of the bubble but still in the boss' hit box to hit him.

In most other, more static fights, I recommend using warlock / necrolist (+ranged pet) / harbinger as listed in OP.

I don't have any raid experience with Pyro, but plan to try it someday:)

Edited by zastaph

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.