Lodge is aiming for natural growth through doing regular small-scale hard-difficulty content, such as DLC dungeons, Imperial Sewers/City questing/farming, Dragonstar arena, achievement runs etc, with long term goal of reaching viable vTrial Core. Need players of all levels and experience, of positive contributive attitude with motivation to learn and train.

Read more here! Register on forums to apply!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aevyn

Raid Tactics/Guides

Guest Aevyn
Guest Squiggly

After looking at the videos for Kain and Matriarch, I feel they are quite doable.

The main issue with Kain is to get people to NOT AoE I think. And to know when to dps what. Burn 1 down to 25%, STOP focus on the three Deathblood adds that spawns. (Melee is gonna die alot here as usual ;) ). But after the add phase it doesnt seem that complicated.

The Matriarch is the new Sicaron (which I think most of us have done before), you get a debuff, run away from the raid to drop goop on the ground, do it in a pattern and not randomly. Stun rotations on the adds. Oh, and all you rogues, please get a Tactician DPS spec for this one no utility, just dps! :)

Guest Aevyn

Added Regulos vid link Squiggly posted on TS, as I get more time will search through and link any more I may find useful, take a look please ^^

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.