Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!

We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (progressive veteran Trials, currently running 2 Cores, 2 more being planned) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & vArenas). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday: 12-man content at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis.

Who can join?

• We accept CP 300+ players, for long-term camaraderie. Candidates need to be able to attend our events at least 3 times a week (Mid-/End-game). Raids start at 8:15pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
  • We only are looking forward to players who can play the game 4-5 evenings a week in general, with future Endgame prospect in mind... No logging in from raid to raid. We believe "you learn the game by playing it!".

What We Provide?

• Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
  • Fun environment to do PvE - absolutely zero elitism, patience and tolerance towards new/unskilled players and such...
  • Discord - where we socialize, which is our primary guild chat...
  • Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further. Featuring event reviews written by our members. Colorful Event gallery... 
  • Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
  • Guild Housing - where you can find Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
  • Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...

Who Shouldn't Join?

• Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events. So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!

If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).

Sign in to follow this  
Morier

Bugs and now exploits

Very saddening, what is zenimax doing? http://pcgmedia.com/item-duplicate-bug-devastates-elder-scrolls-online-economy/

Apparently people have known and have send tickets to Zenimax about this since beta...I was already thinking zenimax pays no attention to player tickets and now im sure about it.

Edited by Morier
  • Upvote 1

Guest HarunAlHaschisch

That totally isn't worth a perma ban and if the guys at Zenimax have half decent database management they can find out about this pretty easily.

0/10 would not recommend. Goes for any exploit.

Have to agree both with Morier and Harun :( Sad.

It's horribly sad if that is true :(

But Zeni will do something about it, because these kinds of rumours can ruin the game.

Guest Thomasbee

I despise this sort of crap, I really do, and I wont hesitate to report anyone I discover travels the exploit route.

It makes me annoyed with myself because I cannot get into the mindset of people who would deliberately set out to be "game breakers"..and be PROUD of it!!!..I just don't get it.

If only we could rid the world of people like those Thomasbee the world would actually be the fluffy-bunny-unicorn place some of us dream of. At least they can be banned and banned again from the pretend fluffy-bunny-unicorn place of Tamriel.

• Upvote 1

Guest Sal

The big problem here, just like the article states is not the actual exploiter - as they will be banned easily enough. But the many "law abiding" players who simply bought the dupped reagents for peanuts and used them to craft legendary quality gear. They can't ban them, as they simply bought the items at low prices.

And having a bunch of people running in top gear 2 weeks after launch is BAAAD.

Guest Sal

No way they will wipe the servers. not unless they are willing to sacrifice millions on re-funds and bad people leaving. The financial cost of a wipe will be greater than the one coming from bad bad press linked to this screw-up. And number is all that the bean counter at the helm of any company care about.

"Eveyrone stood silent, speechless at the desecration of the holy place. In his rage Lord Zenimax lashed out to them and the Ban Hammer was strong as it struck the infidels there was nothing left of them, they were sent to oblivion never to be seen again" http://pcgmedia.com/bethesda-attacks-exploiters-with-banning-hammer-critical-hit/

Edited by Morier

Guest HarunAlHaschisch

they were sent to oblivion never to be seen again

A harsh fate indeed.

Actually they got what was coming. I will drop no tear.

Edited by HarunAlHaschisch

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.