Guest Helgrind

Breaks announced

Guest Niraito

I'm going to be honest here and tell you I'm having some pretty big uni problems. I thought I could handle work, school and eso at the same time but obviously I couldn't. It's not just guild events in the evenings (when I should be in bed...) but also farming gear (which I still don't have completed) and other stuff. 

I'm going to be away for some 3-4 weeks, depending on if I get the green light for my thesis or not. I will be online sometimes, doing a few writs  maybe finally getting the gear I need.

On 6/26/2018 at 11:46 AM, Niraito said:

I'm going to be honest here and tell you I'm having some pretty big uni problems. I thought I could handle work, school and eso at the same time but obviously I couldn't. It's not just guild events in the evenings (when I should be in bed...) but also farming gear (which I still don't have completed) and other stuff. 

I'm going to be away for some 3-4 weeks, depending on if I get the green light for my thesis or not. I will be online sometimes, doing a few writs  maybe finally getting the gear I need.

I am really sad to hear this, Nira! I wish we could organize better farming support for our guys! You've been great with us, very active, and you deserve all the break you need! I hope to see you back!

In the meantime, it's time I fixed this "low level" activities and farming!

Guest Redlight

Taking a one week break from ESO, starting today. Thank you ^^

Guest Dryell

Going on vacation next Thursday to London. Will be back after about 7 days.

Guest Redlight

starting day 4th I-m going on a one week vacation with my family during that time I will log on hopefully everyday but only to collect my daily rewards and put things researching as my computer and internet there will not be powerful enough to handle trials or dungeons or pvp It shouldn-t last more than a week but there is a possibility it will be extended in that case I will be sure to inform you of that as well.

thanks

Hello again, my actual vacation leave is starting Friday 31st of August, till 14th of September. Just this time Gelmir, I hope you remember it and you won't msg me asking to talk haha

Guest Dryell

I have received some wonderful news that my brother is getting married in late October, and he has invited me to attend. As he lives in Australia, I have decided to combine it with another vacation down south. This means I will be unavailable from October 20th to roughly November 15th, depending on my return flight. I apologize for the inconvenience but I don't want to travel almost 24h in flights just to stay 1 week.

Edited by Dryell

5 hours ago, Summerchild said:

I'll be away on June 16-23 inclusive, that's –3 raids.

CC: @Maxime

Hi i know im new but ill be away the 10th to the 13th possible 12th afternoon sorry for that.

• Thanks 1

Gelmir I will have to take a 3-month break from raiding cause of the summer and the job that i have!
See you in September.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Aligatoras said:

Gelmir I will have to take a 3-month break from raiding cause of the summer and the job that i have!
See you in September.

What he meant to say is: "I talked to Gelmir and will be taking a summer-break." :)

Hi, im going on holiday tomorrow/today the 14/7 and will be back on the 23 latest 25/7, whilst ill be enjoying my holiday i wish u guys happy raiding etc xd see yas soon

• Thanks 1