Lodge is aiming for natural growth through doing regular small-scale hard-difficulty content, such as DLC dungeons, Imperial Sewers/City questing/farming, Dragonstar arena, achievement runs etc, with long term goal of reaching viable vTrial Core. Need players of all levels and experience, of positive contributive attitude with motivation to learn and train.

Read more here! Register on forums to apply!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Britzolas

Hello adventurers!

Guest Britzolas

Hi,

My name is Stelios,i am 23 years old and i am from Greece but i currently live in Finland. I'm already invited to the guild but i wanted to introduce myself so you get to know me better  :) . @lanmorier introduced me here and i agree with the idea of the guild and i also support his idea of Regere Sanguine a vampire werewolf based subguild,plus we know each other real life and i cant avoid him anyway. i am joking ofc :) . Anyway i have plenty of experience in mmo's such as lineage,wow,rift and several others i cant recall right now. I mostly enjoy pve and a little bit pvp. I play mostly in the evening for about 5-6 hours each day with my sneaky nightblade so feel free to join me in my adventures @britzolas. I cant come up with anything else about me or the game at this time so if you are wondering about anything or want to know about me/my character just ask me :)

If others welcome you i cant say anything......The truth is not want too, but Welcome "Malaka"

Malakas is his real life name "Stelios,Malakas!"

Welcome!

I used to be an adventurer like you but then... :P

Welcome!

Thank God not another arrow joke :P