Lodge is aiming for natural growth through doing regular small-scale hard-difficulty content, such as DLC dungeons, Imperial Sewers/City questing/farming, Dragonstar arena, achievement runs etc, with long term goal of reaching viable vTrial Core. Need players of all levels and experience, of positive contributive attitude with motivation to learn and train.

Read more here! Register on forums to apply!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aeriea

Och aye ya all

Guest Aeriea

Hiya all

I just joined up with the guild and thought I'd post a wee note to intro myself.  I'm also a slightly older (right side of 40's :blink: ) player, who loves to adventure but whose fingers don't quite keep up with the youngsters :) .  Still, I reckon I can hold my own in most situations, especially with the help of a little magicka.

So if the title didn't say it all, I'm in Scotland and in the wonderful city of Edinburgh (which I sometimes think could be a venue for TES in real life).  My tag is @Aeriea - my favourite gaming name, but unfortunately the name itself had already gone by the time I created my character (35 mins before official early release lol).  I'm an Altmer Dragonknight, love to do a bit of everything...  first exploring pve and enjoying playing with others in the group dungeons, but as time goes by I probably won't be able to resist going back into pvp (which I found surprisingly exciting in the beta tests).  I'll need to work out which campaign the guild is playing before setting my home campaign as I know it's a pain to change once it's set.

One thing I'm really keen to do is improve my blacksmithing craft, so I'd love to be able to swap creations with a like minded soul for extra experience points.  I'll also put my own armour into the bank once I've finished with it as it doesn't sell for a lot and I'd rather someone could enjoy it.  I've been surprised to find that I can make stuff as good or better than the best I've found while questing!

Anyhoo as we say north of 'the' border, that's enough of my wittering for now - look forward to meeting you all in game

Aeriea 

Guest Aeriea

Hey all thanks for the warm welcome.. loving the in game banter.  Must install TS soon.

Thomasbee - awesome to see a local in the group - I can't claim to have been born and bred in Edinburgh but I do think that it's very special place =)  See you in game.