Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!

We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (progressive veteran Trials, currently running 2 Cores, 2 more being planned) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & Arenas). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis, and want to achieve the same with Endgame.

Who can join?

• We accept CP 160+ players, for long-term camaraderie, to grow and train, until they reach ready state to do Midgame content with us...
  • CP 300+ players (once leveled to, or joined us at such level) need to be able to attend our events at least 3 times a week, 8:30pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
  • We only are looking forward to players who can play the game 4-5 evenings a week in general, with future Midgame/Endgame prospect in mind...

What We Provide?

• Training & Help to farm starter-level gear from vDungeons for CP-160 and above players...
  • Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
  • Additional events for "lower level" (CP 160-300) players as they level up...
  • Fun environment to do PvE - absolutely zero elitism, patience and tolerance towards new/unskilled players and such...
  • Discord - where we socialize, which is our primary guild chat...
  • Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further. Featuring event reviews written by our members. Colorful Event gallery... 
  • Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
  • Guild Housing - where you can find all Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
  • Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...

Who Shouldn't Join?

• Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events. So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!

If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

ESO Resources

Guest neaNicu

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1920/kw/50%2B

and

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1302/kw/50%2B

and

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/767/kw/50%2B

"they can also play one character through the content of the other alliances; the content will scale up to their characters level. This means that there is no need to create an alt to experience all the PvE goodness the game has to offer."

Edited by neaNicu

I hate to have to create alts to experience everything. I level slow and I never had more then 1 maxed character in any MMO.

I tink it would be wonderfull if I could do whatever I wanted to with just one character, and it makes sense. If you spend loas of time crafting all the trees ofcourse you get good at it, same with using weapons etc. And I think it is way better to practice and get skillpoints, then to just respec and poof your good, because it awards dedication and amount of time played if you over time can master everything, compared to respec where you do not need the same amount of dedication. But oh well nice with the option to respec, because I always do bad things with skillpoints O.o

I hope it is not true with the 2 crafting skills :( I love crafting and is curious to try them all (except mining, I hate mining) Also will anyone take provision? I thought that was a crafting skill you had as an extra, along with fishing?

Guest NeedfulLad

Provision is awesome in my opinion.Food and drinks give you buffs for about half an hour. Food gives you increased max stats like max health etc and drinks give extra regeneration on health etc.  I said previously that I will try to take all crafting skills with different characters. 

I prefer doing each faction's quests with a character of that faction's races or I don't think I will enjoy it as much because it doesn't sound natural to me to do them with a fully developed character of another faction. For example I think I remember some quests that you fight another faction's npcs. Doing that with a character that is fighting with that faction in PVP is ruining the immersion for me. Saying that I will probably still do other faction's quest with my main character but I will just rush through them without paying attention to the story.

I found the best way to lvl blacksmithing, woodworking and tailoring was to destroy items. If your profession is at lvl 5 and you destroy a lvl 10 bow, for example, you get a huge amount of crafting xp. Much, much more than you would get by crafting a lvl 10 bow. So there would not be much need for farming and mining in that perspective. It is probably more effective to start killing humanoid NPC's and looting their weapons and armor. Which can also be boring, of course.

This does obviously not work for enchanting and alchemy. To lvl those is going to be a pain in the bottom, like I also experienced during my playthrough on the beta's. I found lvling provisioning, indeed a very useful craft, surprisingly easy. I reached lvl 33 in provisioning during the beta, basically by enabling the autoloot option and looting every crate and barrel I see while questing. You'll finf those recipes anyway - I had them all for lvl 10 and 20 - and you can store all the food in the bank. 

Wow, I didn't know that about blacksmithing :) Thanks for sharing!

Alchemy has always been pain to level in TES games. But at least this time, learning effects of all those ingredients will mean something: all that work won't die one insignificant TES save-game :) Hehehe.

Guest neaNicu

is there any way to share recipes, ore, useless weapons (useless = staves / bows for a melee player) looted to colleagues interested in crafting?

Maybe put them in guild bank? I still don't know how this bank would function.

I'm an anxious explorer and love questing and I usually find a lot of loot but since I'm not interested in crafting I usually sell everything for little gold so I could as well give them for free if anybody needs them.

P.S. since my character will be female, I suppose I should be the one cooking & provisioning for the guild? (hey, Nuin, it was just a joke, don't shoot me :P )

Edited by neaNicu

Guild Banks function as any other bank:

Hahaha Serana!

I did not mean provision is useless, just I am used to it being an extra crafting skill you get for "free", same with fishhing. I enjoy both :) It just seemed a bit limited in beta compared to alchemy, so I would choose making potions in stead, but I don't like that I have to choose :(

I always do alchemy/herbalism because I can't help myself and have to pick up all the plants I see O_O which means I should do clothing, but I tried that in beta and it is lower on my want-to-do list.

I hope they add some sort of herbalists back because the backpack space is no good for plantgathering :/

Guest NeedfulLad

Weapons and armor you don't need can be very useful for a crafter as they can get a lot of experience out of them as well as useful material.

You can buy upgrades both for you backpack and your bank, where you can store your crafting materials and still use them. What I did was I frequently used my alchemy and provision material so they wouldn't take too much space.

Guest neaNicu

I have an important question to ask you.

As you know, in any RPG there are 3 sources to get equipment (armor, weapons):

1) buy them from NPC merchants & received as quest rewards

2) loot them from dead enemies

3) to craft & enchants them yourself.

In Skyrim those 3 sources were not balanced at all.

Buying gave you the worst equipment, looting a little better (see Dragon Priests masks for example) and finally the best by far was to craft & enchant youself. It was so strong I consider it an exploit.

And know the question: do you think in ESO the 3 sources will be balanced or the crafted/enchanted equipment (by players) will still be stronger than looted or bought from NPCs equipment?

For me this is crucial, it would change the whole gameplay. IF crafted equipment is stronger than bought one, I HAVE TO learn crafting or to have friends crafters.

My experience is limited to Skyrim, that's why I thought to ask you, maybe your experience in other MMOs would be useful.

MMOs are grown with player feedback. So yea, expect some balance :)

Guest NeedfulLad

From what I understood so far crafting will be slightly better than looting, which is the way it should be for me. If it was any different crafters would be useless if you could get better equipment anyway. The difficult thing about crafting would be that you have to have an enchanter for armors and weapons.

I have no idea about buying stuff as I never bought anything during beta.

Now that I think about it I heard from a video or read on a post by the creators that a crafted item will have slightly better stats and there are special places you can craft that make your equipment better.

Edit: I forgot to mention another thing that crafters could give you better than looting is that you could get whichever style you want for your weapon and armor, granted you have that style available for your crafter.

Edited by NeedfulLad

Plus in previous MMOs, let's be honest, crafters have always been underrated and never had their deserving place in gaming community and inside game's own economy as well. I never felt being a crafter and my services (or any other crafter's for that matter) being heavily desired by community. Very few bothered crafting as if it was second class gameplay feature. It's time some game fixes that mentality tbh.

interesting article about end-game, published by ESO: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/03/26/esos-veteran-content

Good news! :) I finally managed to install Official RSS feed into forums as well. We can discuss this post in its dedicated Feed topic now :P 

Guest Sal

Plus in previous MMOs, let's be honest, crafters have always been underrated and never had their deserving place in gaming community and inside game's own economy as well. I never felt being a crafter and my services (or any other crafter's for that matter) being heavily desired by community. Very few bothered crafting as if it was second class gameplay feature. It's time some game fixes that mentality tbh.

You obviously haven't played Lineage 2. There was an entire race with 2 classes 1 dedicated to crafting and 1 to gathering both of them next to useless in fights. It was probably a bit over the top but in Lineage 2 crafting was the major source of items (this changed in the latest years but it was like that for years). Balancing the 3 sources is difficult as you don't want for anyone with fat wallet to be able to buy the best stuff with in-game currency (which is inevitably available for $$). I like what i saw in the beta where you can buy green quality gear packs where you get a random enchantment on it just as if you looted it. But having Epic and legendary quality gear available for gold in NPC shops will be a mistake. I'm sure that the current status will change many times in the upcoming months so lets wait and see how it goes in ESO.

Edited by Sal

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.