Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!

We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (progressive veteran Trials, currently running 2 Cores, 2 more being planned) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & vArenas). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday: 12-man content at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis.

Who can join?

• We accept CP 300+ players, for long-term camaraderie. Candidates need to be able to attend our events at least 3 times a week (Mid-/End-game). Raids start at 8:15pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
  • We only are looking forward to players who can play the game 4-5 evenings a week in general, with future Endgame prospect in mind... No logging in from raid to raid. We believe "you learn the game by playing it!".

What We Provide?

• Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
  • Fun environment to do PvE - absolutely zero elitism, patience and tolerance towards new/unskilled players and such...
  • Discord - where we socialize, which is our primary guild chat...
  • Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further. Featuring event reviews written by our members. Colorful Event gallery... 
  • Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
  • Guild Housing - where you can find Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
  • Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...

Who Shouldn't Join?

• Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events. So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!

If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).

Gelmir

Lodge Not Sharing Its Memberbase... What Is All This Fuss About?

Guest Nefaras

Could not say it better myself. The Problem in eso is that the multiple guild system enhance guild hopping a lot. We talked about that topic a lot in the spooky officers room, so nothing new here. Lodge is a place full of people from different countries, with different personalities and of course different goals in the game. We all have a real life to handle and we all have responsibilities that are more important than the game. So to not waste your and our time only apply to lodge if you want to be a part of this great community. We try to achieve a higher goal than just clear the content in eso and be a good guild here. For me lodge is a small family , where i like to read the messages from you guys after a hard day of work and like to discuss about all the topics that are on my mind. If we continue and work on your strength im sure lodge can last for a long long time and we can play a lot of Games together.

Thanks that you are here guys!

~Nefaras~

Guest neaNicu
2 hours ago, Gelmir said:

Every member is obliged to participate in those events at least twice a week, which means, our members are allowed not to join these events the remaining 5 days of the week. But this does not mean they can skip guild runs and do the very same content we organize with some other guild or group. If a member is able, they either have to do the events with the guild, or not do them at all.

I do not understand the quoted part.  Can you clarify by an example?

Let's say that I (for example) sign up for 2 events/week and come to those events (so I meet that minimum). Rest of 5 days a week when I did not sign up I am not "allowed" to play dungeons at all (because almost all guild events are dungeons)? Basically I have to afk, be offline or do writs in the days I did not sign up?

1 minute ago, neaNicu said:

I do not understand the quoted part.  Can you clarify by an example?

Let's say that I (for example) sign up for 2 events/week and come to those events (so I meet that minimum). Rest of 5 days a week when I did not sign up I am not "allowed" to play dungeons at all (because almost all guild events are dungeons)? Basically I have to afk, be offline or do writs in the days I did not sign up?

Not all dungeons, DLC dungeons (we only organize hard-difficulty events). And not all DLC dungeons, but only those which have been organized for that specific day. That is, you can not do events with OUTSIDE groups which are already planned by the guild. If it isn't planned for that day, feel free to PUG.

Of course in cases where we finalize your groups and you get to sit out (i.e. not needed anymore for the rest of the day), you are welcome to do whatever pleases you. The overall point is not to lose you to other guilds and just because of that, potentially cancel our own events, or have hard time finding replacements. The point is NOT to limit your gameplay, or frustrate you. In short, common sense isn't out of the window! :) 

If you guys still have questions, or something doesn't make a sense, please let us know. Everything can be discussed!

E.g. today: you can't do White Gold Tower with any group outside the guild, unless you have been sit out (due to group being filled, event cancelled etc). You are free to do any other DLC dungeon tho, with anyone.

Guest Peaceruler

Just two questions with examples to make the above more clear for me.

1. Yesterday, Nicu, Kwuiq, Bl and I did the DLC pledge RoM with the four of us, outside of the Dungeon event, as we were achievement hunting. Is this against policy? In principal we are not going outside of the guild, we're all members here.

2. Is the restriction for the entire day or just that particular time slot? For instance, I may have other social engagement offline - in the real world - that prevent me from doing the DLC dungeon during the event and/or with other Lodge members. However I do want to get more undaunted for char X, so I want to quickly pug this dungeon in the morning, when I have time to be online. Is this against policy? If so, I'd recommend to not coincide DLC dungeon guild events with their pledge days, as it would be very constrictive.

31 minutes ago, Peaceruler said:

Just two questions with examples to make the above more clear for me.

1. Yesterday, Nicu, Kwuiq, Bl and I did the DLC pledge RoM with the four of us, outside of the Dungeon event, as we were achievement hunting. Is this against policy? In principal we are not going outside of the guild, we're all members here.

2. Is the restriction for the entire day or just that particular time slot? For instance, I may have other social engagement offline - in the real world - that prevent me from doing the DLC dungeon during the event and/or with other Lodge members. However I do want to get more undaunted for char X, so I want to quickly pug this dungeon in the morning, when I have time to be online. Is this against policy? If so, I'd recommend to not coincide DLC dungeon guild events with their pledge days, as it would be very constrictive.

Answering :)

1. That's the most touchy part with you 4 guys. I would prefer mixing you guys with our existing signups whenever we have 2+ full groups who can do the content. That way it'd be awesome if members - all of them, including you guys - had chance to play with each other. For example, for today, I hope we can do that.

When you guys joined Nic told me your situation, I accepted it in general: you guys like to chase achievements and what not, and have been playing together for some time now. If it was someone else, not Nic or you Peace (I remember you from Glory to the Heaven days), I actually wouldn't accept this special situation. But having 4 seasoned, experienced players in the guild, and very social and contributing ones at that, outweighs every other disadvantage.

So overall, yes, you four are welcome to organize your own groups. But please also try to inter-mingle with the rest of the guild as well, at least twice a week. And so far, you guys have done so. Thank you! 

In all cases, I would recommend you guys always signup, whenever you plan to do your special program DLC dungeons - you still can play as your own party, just let us know in the comments whenever that's the case. It's all OK - after all, we are having events fulfilled, and by members at that.

2. Only time slot at which our events happen are important. Our events will always happen in the evenings, always after 8pm CET, considering almost all of us are working class. So feel free to do whatever pleases you during any other time. But I kindly request this: don't skip guilds runs whenever possible, just because you did dungeons in the morning. If you are capable of doing the content with us, do that too.

I believe, from our discussions so far, you guys are getting the point from all this nuisance (and I am sorry for this to happen): we are trying to bring people together, not make them upset and set apart, even making them leave the guild.

Please ask whatever questions you might have, or whatever objections you might wish to negotiate! Dialogue is everything!

I added the exceptional situation @Peaceruler mentioned, to the original post above. Thanks Peace for bringing this one up!

Guest Peaceruler
44 minutes ago, Gelmir said:

I added the exceptional situation @Peaceruler mentioned, to the original post above. Thanks Peace for bringing this one up!

Thanks for clarifying! ^^

In my opinion this is just what every guild that does more serious content, would like from its members, just said out loud and very straightforwardly. To be there for guild events at least with a certain amount of minimum commentment. Obviously players who only have endgame characters in this guild will surpass that minimum, which again is expected, as it's their main commitment in the game.