Sign in to follow this  
Glevissig (Gelmir)

[Week 13] Guild Newsletter

Hello fellas!

Welcome to yet another issue of our weekly newsletter! Let's start!

Screenshot_20171113_024237.png

Welcome to New Members!

We've had several new players joining our ranks this past week. Please welcome @Nexi Ardat, @Krazuk, @Kayrash, @Heathen Bastard, @orcwithacub, @Yetified, @Doc.Ainz, @emzynai and @Mahir Cymru! Thanks for joining folks!

We also had few members returning to the guild: @G50 and @Briuce - welcome back guys!

PvE Midgame Phase-1: Regular Guild Events

As you know, our new guild direction is going through small-scale tough content, at the end creating skilled, tightly knit group of players, who hopefully one day form a successful and self-sustaining veteran trials Raid Core. To that end, I've been scheduling events on our guild calendar in a regular basis. The week before, we started well; and this week, we had several successful "get-together"s. Tackled couple of DLC dungeons, had blast in Imperial Sewers and today we plan to go for vDSA. Please keep signing up for these events as much as possible! And my sincerest thanks to everyone who participated! Thank you guys!

Important Note: Please be advised that this new direction Lodge is taking, is very important step in the development of our guild. As such, all members are expected to participate (not necessarily every day or event, but it is necessary to make yourself noticed at least twice  a week), as we are striving to build a strong social guild. I understand some very old members may not wish to participate for this or that reason. If that's the case, please let me know - on case basis, we will think of something! In general, please be advised that Lodge doesn't recruit people for the sake of numbers, so full guild participation is mandatory!

Although we had a good run this week, I couldn't help but notice that several members didn't sign up for any events this past week. Since the goal is full guild mobilization, please sign up to these events as described above! And of course, as always, I expect some people might leave the guild because of this "non-casual" activeness of the guild. :)

And I will be scheduling events for almost every day. Of course few of them may not get enough interest, thus get cancelled: after all, not all days are suitable for our guys. So expect this as well please!

Screenshot_20171113_024254.png

PvE Midgame Phase-2: Training

During these events we also realized that some of our members are having difficulties with their roles. As you know, our goal is to gradually move towards the endgame, and for that we need to train. That's why from time to time, some of you maybe approached and offered training sessions with one of our experienced members/officers. In such cases, please take a time to train, learn some bits from them and improve upon those. It's important not to join our events, but also finish them successfully; and for that, we will need functioning teams. Let's work together to overcome these obstacles and grow steadily towards success.

Additionally, in our ESO Community News & Announcements forum, you can find tons of videos for all classes from AlcastHQ.com - one of the few leading Meta build websites out there. Please check the ones for your classes and train as much as you can. Guild Hall (@Glevissig's primary housing) has necessary Training Dummy in it.

Guild Housing Additions

I also added some useful items to our Guild Hall, such as Transmutation Station, Julianos Clothier Station, Provisioning Station, Atronach Mundus stone etc. More info can be found in the dedicated topic here.

Screenshot_20180330_033945.png

Miscellaneous Topics

As I did last week, I recommend all members to have ESO-Database.com addon installed. We will have guild statistics streamed to the related website, which is nice to have. This addon is absolutely light-weight and will keep working in the background automatically.

Additionally, we will need streamers for our Youtube and Twitch channels. You will be provided with XSplit license. Let me know if you are interested.

Also, I invite all our members to wearing our Guild Tabard, which can be purchased from our Guild Store (using Banker NPCs). I designed it to have as less detail as possible, in order to fit as many outfits as possible. Just give it a try!

Last but not least, as always, I would welcome new Social officers to help me with recruitment efforts. Someone who can interview candidates before joining and guide them along the way - from interview, to registration, to guild invitation, giving information to them about us whenever they need. Let me know if you are interested: there will be 30-day trial period in your current rank, if all goes well, you will be promoted to Officer position at the end of the period.

That's all folks! Thanks for reading and see you ingame! -- Gelmir