Lodge is aiming for natural growth through doing regular small-scale hard-difficulty content, such as DLC dungeons, Imperial Sewers/City questing/farming, Dragonstar arena, achievement runs etc, with long term goal of reaching viable vTrial Core. Need players of all levels and experience, of positive contributive attitude with motivation to learn and train.

Read more here! Register on forums to apply!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest noctaris

Hello the world!!

Guest noctaris

A little personal story:
I am french, languages aren't our strong it is true we prefer cooking.
For English I practice more to write, I already have some problems of auditing for French but for a foreign language it is more difficult .... but i understand what I listen  ,  but you to answer is very difficult.

In game
I'm on the game since the beta phase, I conquered several times the imperial throne (daggerfall) ... and today I hope to complete the teso HL pve.
I have already done several runs in veteran mode in the raids.
Like set I have several combinations.
"Spell powercure" + "sanctuary"
"Spell powercure" + "Worm's Raiment"
20Khp and 30Kmana
725cp

What I'm waiting with you
I do not wish to have a permanent place in a group, but I want first to help, to cure to overcome the diffuclt. I already have too many guilds I have 2 accounts, and I do not really want a guild, but more a gaming group.

If I got it right, you want a tightly knit gaming community to play with regularly or what?

Guest noctaris

I will wish team for raid veteran HM! 

I no need again new guild!! 

Edited by noctaris

Sorry to hear that @noctaris. I am afraid I can't accept your guild and Core application. Not only there is big communication problem (your bad English), but also: in Lodge we are aiming to create a community spirit, a guild with people united to make this guild successful and fun place to be. As far as I can tell, you need just another raiding guild. Sorry, but we don't need members with such attitude.

I will be deleting your account in 7 days (when this topic will be locked automatically). I wish you the best! Have fun!