Lodge is aiming for natural growth through doing regular small-scale hard-difficulty content, such as DLC dungeons, Imperial Sewers/City questing/farming, Dragonstar arena, achievement runs etc, with long term goal of reaching viable vTrial Core. Need players of all levels and experience, of positive contributive attitude with motivation to learn and train.

Read more here! Register on forums to apply!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aevyn

Weekly Pre-SL Raids for Weeklies & Achievements

Guest Aevyn

This should probably go into a more general discussion but since so far it's mostly been raiders applying to these I'll put it here -

Officially going to start doing GSB(or RoS)/DH for the weekly quest on Fridays, starting 7PM ST, and all other pre-SL raids(HK, ID, PF, RotP, etc) on Mondays, starting 7PM ST.

They'll be in the Calendar, under "Guild" tab, NOT "Raid Core" tab. So if you go into the calendar, top-left, near the month's name, click the tab to see them.

So to sum it up -

• Friday 7:30PM ST - Pre-SL Raid Weekly Quest & Achievement Run

EDIT: Changed from Friday & Monday to just Friday.

Edited by Aevyn

Guest Squiggly

Awesome!

Edit: We probably should read up on mechanics in ID though before trying it again ;)

Edited by Squiggly

Guest Noyin

Great idea...Monday are a huge no no for me but I love the idea of having something on Friday :D

Guest Aylasha

I would be really interested in taking part in these runs :)

Edited by Aylasha

Guest Aevyn

Since the same people seem to be showing up both Friday and Monday, we'll just do them both in one day on Fridays, unless I see anybody that cannot absolutely come on Fridays. Also, they'll be starting at 7:30PM ST from now on.

Guest Ednasila

Sorry, school is taking too much time for me to have another regular raid day atm. Was  a good initiative though!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.