Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!

We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (veteran Trials, which we have started running) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & Dragonstar Arena). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis, and want to achieve the same with Endgame.

Who can join?

• We accept Level 50+ players, for long-term camaraderie, to grow and train, until they reach ready state to do Midgame content with us...
  • We need CP 300+ players, who can attend our events at least twice a week, 8:30pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...

What We Provide?

• Training & Help to farm starter-level gear from vDungeons once you hit CP-160...
  • Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
  • Additional events for "lower level" (CP 1-200) players as they level up...
  • Fun environment to do PvE...
  • Discord - where we socialize...
  • Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further... Featuring event reviews written by our members...
  • Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
  • Guild Housing - where you can find various Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
  • Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...

Who Shouldn't Join?

• Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events (twice a week, remember?). So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!

If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aevyn

Cleric Raid Specs

Guest Aevyn

We have some great clerics in guild, not trying to overstep here - just putting together some top specs/guides for easy access to all. I'm not really a fan of healing guides as it's more about you and flash decision making but will include them anyway.

Notes -

• I'd strongly prefer it be 61 Puri as others have AoE cleanse in raid and the CDs skipped can be lifesavers, you're not just a shield bot.
  • 61 Sent/12 Warden/3 Inq is another Sent spec(as is in guide), but I feel AoE is better handled by others rather than using Flood, even for Faith Rewarded procs.
  • Defiler needs practice, you're not just a linkbot, you need to know when to heal and when to DPS, when to use CDs/spotheal, but it's very useful in some fights.
  • Justicar tank guide may not be best, I could not find any better and this is no longer being updated.
  • Possible alternative Shaman guide here.
  • I know the clerics in guild love to talk amongst themselves for specs, so I'm sure there's more to learn from them than these guides, so PM them!
Edited by Aevyn

Guest Arachula

Something to consider with the puri builds is the 54/21 gives you healers covenant - a powerful cd in return for losing a cd from puri. I don't know which is better, and it may depend on what else you have in raid (eg if you have a sentinel or not).

Guest Squiggly
Something to consider with the puri builds is the 54/21 gives you healers covenant - a powerful cd in return for losing a cd from puri. I don't know which is better, and it may depend on what else you have in raid (eg if you have a sentinel or not).

Personally I think that Healer's Covenant from sent is a much stronger CD than the 61 point puri one. Which requires you to have a ward active on target which with massive raid and/or tank dmg will disappear almost instantly. But I guess its a matter of preference.

Guest Squiggly

Just a little note on the Justicar tanking thread.

This is again, a matter of preference, but I like to have my cd's on separate buttons for better control. Mashing 3 good cd's in one macro feels like a waste.

Righteous mandate, again, preference, I put on my fellow tank, he he/she has RM on you can actually help healers save that tank using Reprieve. (Just watch out since healing for up to almost 100k instantly can.. ehm.. cause a boss to aggro on you :P)

Other than that, I think the guide is good =)

Guest Lacrima
Personally I think that Healer's Covenant from sent is a much stronger CD than the 61 point puri one. Which requires you to have a ward active on target which with massive raid and/or tank dmg will disappear almost instantly. But I guess its a matter of preference.

I tend to disagree with both of you , 61st talent preminition if used rightly can be more valuable than healer's covenant in the long term of the fight, due to effect of preminition lasts 15 seconds and Healer's Covenant lasts 10 seconds. It is about estimating it, i m comfortable with using it, and frankly only once i ve seen the ward drop before i could put preminition on the tank and that was on Kain where i had to pause a second to feed as i was a zombie. 

Also you get Firey will with going more than 54 as purifier, that makes your wards, absorbs, and all sorts of heals stronger. Also clear the coals is quite useful where you can chain shield spam, cause from what i see it almost always removes the burnout debuff. 

Also in that 54/22 soul , i see no "immediate use" for urgency in raids ; i probably would have prefered to put it into healing breath ; since even as 61 healing breath is a st heal that is used often.

54/22 is a good shield bot + aoe clenser with a tank cd. 61 Purifier is less flexible but when used at maximum force, it is more rewarding for raid-wide shields and immediate tank cds.

Guest Ednasila

Threads like these makes me feel 1) happy for you guys that have each other to talk to and learn from and 2) a bit lonely on the chloro side. Dear santa, this year I wish for a chloro friend

Guest Lacrima
Threads like these makes me feel 1) happy for you guys that have each other to talk to and learn from and 2) a bit lonely on the chloro side. Dear santa, this year I wish for a chloro friend

Gimme 10 weeks plx :) that's roughly when  I'll have time to level up my mage properly (yes i dont want to -rush- it with GHRs and learn as i go :P) and we shall talk.

Guest Lacrima

I wanted to share some notes on Crucia fight for people that will play warden. I am aware most videos, and tactics you read might guide into other directions but please remember that Rift is all about min-max'ing abilities and composition. Almost 95% of the guides, videos etc belonging to group composition heavily relaying on chloromancers, and most are pre-nerf. 

Given our current circumstance where we are cleric heavy, our "heal" tactics lean towards benefiting from 2 wardens during Crucia encounter. 

For this fight only, you should make a self cast soothing stream macro, to keep it up on yourself to benefit from the warden crystal and so on. Don't worry about keeping soothing streams on tank x4 because your main concern is raid healing than tank healing. 

For ones who might not know how to make it  :

#show Soothing Stream

suppressmacrofailures

cast @self Soothing Stream

Second macro, which pretty much should be made regardless of the fight is :

#Show Geyser

Suprressmacrofailures

cast @focus Geyser

You basically have Crucia as your focus target as soon as she lands, and worry about Orbital Strikes, therefor make sure you start that phase with full mana, and keep an eye on Crucia's cast bar for orbital strike, keep your soothing stream on yourself, and try to get 5 stacks of Dangers of the Deap for Orbital Strike with 'Geyser'ing Crucia.

Because we are using 2 Wardens this should be the rotation for first Orbital Strike :

Warden 1 : Monsoon, (if you have a fast computer and connection, ripple it, if not don't worry) , Healing Effusion spam while sustaining Healing Flood on the raid.

Warden 2 : Keep a close eye on the Orbital Strike, when she is about to finish the cast, hit Wave of Renewal, and then Downpour, Healing Effusion while still sustaining Healing Flood.

For second Orbital Strike :

Warden 1 : Keep a close eye on the Orbital Strike, when she is about to finish the cast, hit Wave of Renewal, and then Downpour, Healing Effusion while still sustaining Healing Flood.

Warden 2: Monsoon, (if you have a fast computer and connection, ripple it, if not don't worry) , Healing Effusion spam while sustaining Healing Flood on the raid.

IMPORTANT: Because you can use it for both, please make sure to use Tidal Surge right before you start your burst heals for both times. And both wardens should squeeze in Pool of Restoration into their Burst Heals. Since the cd is 15 seconds again can be used multiple times.

If there is going to be any tips, make sure that you have your mana regen abilities ready at hand and regen mana between strikes, of course depending on the bard in the raid keeping verse up at the right times.

There is another pro in this fight, if you are negated, then you are safe. You get back to fight in full mana after your debuff is cleared. Remember Healing Effusion will drain you dry off mana. Keeps the raid up but leaves you manaless, have couple of mana pots for the following phase and cross fingers that there is no 3rd Orbital Strike. 

Those above were my notes from the fight from Warden perspective regarding to our progression phase. Feel free to bring your input, critic and suggestions as long as they are relevant.

Edited by Lacrima

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.