Lodge is aiming for natural growth through doing regular small-scale hard-difficulty content, such as DLC dungeons, Imperial Sewers/City questing/farming, Dragonstar arena, achievement runs etc, with long term goal of reaching viable vTrial Core. Need players of all levels and experience, of positive contributive attitude with motivation to learn and train.

Read more here! Register on forums to apply!

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

Stroppy/Woodsie/Bumper left after stealing stuff from Guild Bank!

Today, during raid time, Woodsie whispered me: "I am tired of rules and regulations and us being dead ended in d..." [test stops there, then resumes] "and I took 1000 plats from Guild Bank and cdmats for contributions I made. I am leaving guild"... It was a shocker of course, out of blue, and later, after checking the Bank logs, I discovered that he took following stuff from GB - see screenshots for yourself:

post-1-0-28124100-1348866177_thumb.jpg post-1-0-54783300-1348866189_thumb.jpg

Of course noone kicked him out of guild, or had quarrel with him. After this stunt, I contacted GM for help on situation [expecting reply soon, with zero hopes to be honest] and mailed the guy himself asking to return all the mats [he is welcome to keep the money]. Overall damage he did exceeds 2500 plats. Additionally, there is no way for any guild to compensate people for their contribution to the guild when they leave, thus his actions were quite outrageous and disrespectful. If he declines to return what he took, I will make sure whole European Rift community knows about this situation very fast.

As expected, GM can't help. And guy was blunt enough to tell me that I manipulate guild for my own end, and declined to return materials he stole. As a "thief" guildmaster, who only has 7 platins on him (and if I left Lodge today, that would be everything I would take with me), I took liberty of notifying top 10 or 40 Icewatch guild leaders about Woodsie's stunt. And I also posted an important message on guild Wall, so please make sure you read it. Since guy has run to Icewatch already, there is no point to dwell in this issue.

Guest Drakkul

This guy is a jerk and a thief, in more than 13 years of mmos, I only once encountered such a filthy behaviour.

The feeling resulting is like to have been raped.

Disgusting !

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.