Lodge is aiming for natural growth through doing regular small-scale hard-difficulty content, such as DLC dungeons, Imperial Sewers/City questing/farming, Dragonstar arena, achievement runs etc, with long term goal of reaching viable vTrial Core. Need players of all levels and experience, of positive contributive attitude with motivation to learn and train.

Read more here! Register on forums to apply!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bratac

Greetings Everyone

Guest Bratac

Greetings Guildies

Joined the guild under a week ago, so just thought I would add a little intro post.

Well my name is Tommy, I am from Norway and age 32. So of the older generation of MMO players

and gamers. Been playing MMO's since 97 and Yes there was an MMO at that point. Still around actually,

called "Nexus Kingdom Of The Winds". Some really bad graphics, real bad lol. Still I played it for 3 years 

or so...

Played WoW for 4 years, I enjoyed my time there and was in the same guild for the duration. So I tend to be

loyal to a guild, hope something like that can happen here in ESO as well. Found your guys adds very good

and thats what got me. I made some real good friends over the years through gaming and hope the same

will happen here as well. 

Thats about it for now, see ya ingame and looking forward to the endgame. Which is the thing I usually go

for the most, PvE raids and such. Still PvP in this game is interesting and will be doing that as well. :)

Bratac

Welcome aboard Bratac! :) 

P.S.: Stargate Bratac?

Guest Bratac

Ofc Stargate SG1! On the top of my list for TV series.

Master Bratac (Tealcs Mentor)

Always loved that show, SG1 is the best of the bunch. Still I did enjoy both the Atlantis and even the Universe one as well. To bad they kept shutting them down.

Always loved that show, SG1 is the best of the bunch. Still I did enjoy both the Atlantis and even the Universe one as well. To bad they kept shutting them down.

At least they stopped the show after 13+ seasons, when it was at its best taste :) It didn't die out, just had to resign. I'd rather that happens, before stupid creative team destroys the franchise.