Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!
We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (veteran Trials, which we have started running) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & Dragonstar Arena). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis, and want to achieve the same with Endgame.
Who can join?
- We accept CP 160+ players, for long-term camaraderie, to grow and train, until they reach ready state to do Midgame content with us...
- CP 300+ players (once leveled to, or joined us at such level) need to be able to attend our events at least 3 times a week, 8:30pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
- We only are looking forward to players who can play the game 4-5 evenings a week in general, with future Midgame/Endgame prospect in mind...
What We Provide?
- Training & Help to farm starter-level gear from vDungeons for CP-160 and above players...
- Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
- Additional events for "lower level" (CP 160-300) players as they level up...
- Fun environment to do PvE - absolutely zero elitism, patience and tolerance towards new/unskilled players and such...
- Discord - where we socialize, which is our primary guild chat...
- Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further. Featuring event reviews written by our members. Colorful Event gallery...
- Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
- Guild Housing - where you can find all Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
- Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...
Who Shouldn't Join?
- Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events. So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!
If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).
13 members have voted
1. Do you find leveling in ESO boring? (after answering, feel free to elaborate)
Yes, very - especially as I reach rank-5 and beyond!3
Yes, but no idea about VR, as I am low leveled.0
It is, sometimes! Not always. Boredom isn't the biggest downside of ESO.2
Nope, it ain't boring - and I am VR-5+ and it's all honkie dorie!4
Nope, it ain't boring - but I ain't VR yet.4
2. If you think ESO is boring, what do you think is the main reason?
Questing being the only rewarding aspect of the game, during leveling!3
Content - it is repetitive.4
Combat - just boring.1
Visuals are mediocre. Below my standards (don't check if they ain't below your standards)!0
Bugs, bugs, bugs (considering latest patches/updates as well - check if you feel this even now, after all patches)2
PvP - doesn't appeal to me, although I am huge PvP fan (don't check if you ain't PvP lover)0
Nothing boring here... (choose this option to bypass vote mechanism)6