Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!

We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (progressive veteran Trials, currently running 2 Cores, 2 more being planned) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & vArenas). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday: 12-man content at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis.

Who can join?

• We accept CP 300+ players, for long-term camaraderie. Candidates need to be able to attend our events at least 3 times a week (Mid-/End-game). Raids start at 8:15pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
  • We only are looking forward to players who can play the game 4-5 evenings a week in general, with future Endgame prospect in mind... No logging in from raid to raid. We believe "you learn the game by playing it!".

What We Provide?

• Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
  • Fun environment to do PvE - absolutely zero elitism, patience and tolerance towards new/unskilled players and such...
  • Discord - where we socialize, which is our primary guild chat...
  • Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further. Featuring event reviews written by our members. Colorful Event gallery... 
  • Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
  • Guild Housing - where you can find Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
  • Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...

Who Shouldn't Join?

• Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events. So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!

If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).

Sign in to follow this  
Guest HarunAlHaschisch

Worries about the future of TESO

I was so fearing it was like that :(

But I see how else it would never work to have all factions do all quests.

Guest Chsei

Tbh, I'm not too worried.

People complain about SWTOR. I played it for a good while and enjoyed many things in it. My main issue with it is the Main Story, which was TOR's main appeal to me, has not progressed 1 inch since release. They made expansions, added zones, dungeons, its all nice and well. But I'm not a huge fan of raiding 3 nights a week the same dungeons for months. My characters are sitting there, waiting for the next chapter of their stories, and that is just not coming... 

I like ESO so far. PVE feels good, not so easy (a troll lvl 23 just whooped my NB 20's a$$ :s ok, Im a n00b) and entertaining. Crafting is quite ok. PVP is really fun (its one of the strong points, imo... a real battlefield, not just cramped 8vs8 arenas, yay!).

It's far from perfect. There are tons of bugs, but rarely "game breaking". Usually, worst case, a log off/logon solves the mess. We're still far from TSW and it's "Oh its a MMO but the chat function is broken for a month" :D 

It does feel a bit like a single player game, like many of today's MMOs. But as already mentionned, it's cool that you can mostly just hop in a fight without grouping and still solve your quest, get exp and loot, unlike in many other MMOs.

I fear ESO will however have the same problem as TOR. Since it's fully voiced, changes will be very difficult to apply. Because that means having all the actors replay parts, recording, editing, etc.. Thats much more difficult than editing a text. So making an expansion like WoW's Cataclysm for example would be a huge undertaking in games like TOR and ESO.

As for "what to do after 1 month"... Well, I'm a slow leveller. Really slow. I like to play different characters at the same time, and I dont have the time to play as much as others :'( And I'm not really a fan of raiding day in day out as I already said, so I dont mind. I do not agree with the statement that "its at V10 that the real game begins". Thats why I like games like TOR and ESO, and ended up disliking games like WoW and Wildstar. Leveling and the story unfolding are important to me, they should not simply be the "mandatory but excruciating way to reach top level to finally start playing". But thats just my opinion, and I get it that others level as fast as they can because to them thats where the fun is, in raids where groups have to use skill and tactics to finish (whih is only true for a while, as after a while, the raid is so well equipped the dungeons become easy as pie).

But even if your character reaches V10, you have opportunities. You still have two factions to explore with other characters. Classes to try out. PVP if you like that. And events will pop up I guess, like RP events, RvR events, etc.. So things to do, you will have :)

Guest Sal Van'is

Well said Chsei, now please remove the thought reading machine out of my head. It's almost like you took what I thought and put it in pretty words. me likey!

Guest Sal

Sorry but i feel i need to continue on the off topic

.....I usually open the fight with "Momentum", then "Molten Weapons" to improve damage, then "Fiery Reach" to drag one of the opponents to me and then I focus at that opponent until he's dead (and ignore the rest of them)......

Molten Weapons is good for 60sec (mroe with the passive) so it's a good idea to cast it before the fight, wait for your magika to regen, then start the fight. Instead of wasting a good chunk of your magika during the fight. Also you can put it on your secondary bar and cast it before the fight than switch to your primary bar and the effect will remain. Freeing 1 valuable slot on the skill bar. (Personally i have mapped "6" for skill set switch and 5 for Molten weapons so i either press 6,5,6 before the fight or rely on my macro Keyboard/Mouse to do it for me)

Fiery reach and Momentum are kind of redundant - you either charge the ranged mob (usually the most dangerous) and leave your self some breathing room while the melees close in. Or you pull the ranged mob to you and leave your self some breathing room while the melees close in. Doing both not only put's you in the harms way faster but wastes valuable space on the extremely limited skill bar.

Now on Topic:

PvE - I can't comment on the game future before i actually have a feel about the end game, and lately i barely had time to play let alone read reviews, since my baby boy is back home. What i can comment on is the leveling and the solo play - and they are one of the best if not the best i have seen so far in MMO. The game deserves the hefty price even if you only play it solo as a TES game.

PvP - Not my thing unless it's well organized end game PvP, and i still have level my alt enough in order to join you guys for that.

SWTOR references - The major downfall of SWTOR was the rather poor end game, the "dungeons" weren't bad but the itemization was absolute crap and the reward for doing them wasn't worth the effort, same goes for the "Raids". The PvP was rather lackluster, and far from balanced, curiously enough the rewards were often better even for PvE than the equivalent PvE content.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.