Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!

We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (veteran Trials, which we have started running) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & Dragonstar Arena). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis, and want to achieve the same with Endgame.

Who can join?

• We accept Level 50+ players, for long-term camaraderie, to grow and train, until they reach ready state to do Midgame content with us...
  • We need CP 300+ players, who can attend our events at least 3 times a week, 8:30pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
  • We only are looking forward to players who can play the game 4-5 evenings a week in general, with future Midgame/Endgame prospect in mind...

What We Provide?

• Training & Help to farm starter-level gear from vDungeons once you hit CP-160...
  • Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
  • Additional events for "lower level" (CP 1-200) players as they level up...
  • Fun environment to do PvE...
  • Discord - where we socialize...
  • Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further... Featuring event reviews written by our members...
  • Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
  • Guild Housing - where you can find various Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
  • Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...

Who Shouldn't Join?

• Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events. So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!

If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sal Van'is

My first attempt at a background story evar please be gentle.

Guest Sal Van'is

Mer over Man & Beast.

Sal Van’is enjoyed a soft easy life as the sixth son of the third nephew to House Van’is’* Leader Suryan Van’is.  His older Brothers were great wizards high in their towers perusing musty tombs to quench their thirst for knowledge.  Sal on the other hand had neither direction nor discipline in his life for many years, drinking, gambling and playing the slave market to pay for his vices were his time pasts.  He became a cruel, hard, almost sadistic Mer with little love for anyone or anything other than himself and his dark pleasures.  He dabbled in the magical arts but spent more time learning the Shadowdance.  Due to his family being somewhat well to do he was able to go to the better assassin schools.  Unfortunately he had neither the willpower nor the motivation to apply himself, and so stayed middling at best in his attempts at martial prowess.

After the war broke out and the signing of the Ebonheart Pact, Sal was unable to imagine an alignment with the irresponsible drunkard Nords or former Argonian slaves, Sal of House Van’is left Ebonheart Pact lands to join the one true Faction that furthered his beliefs: The Aldmeri Dominion.  In his eyes only one of the long lived Races is capable of leading this World out of the darkness that Molag Bal has set before Tamriel. Sal was not long a part of the Aldmeri Dominion before being sacrificed to Molag Bal by Mannimarco’s hand.  Sal’s stay in Cold Harbour was short thanks to the Prophet and Lyris.  Once back in Tamriel Sal realized he finally has a purpose, to beat back the Daedric hordes of Molag Bal so that the one true Queen can ascend her throne.  Fanatical in his approach he trains hard to better himself so that he may better serve the Queen and the Dominion.  Deep down inside he may still be cruel, hard and humorless but now he has direction.  Due to his heritage Sal is mistrusted by most in the Dominion thus he has to try twice as hard as Bosmer or Altmer would.  He has many times experienced open resentment almost hate from Khajiiti members of the Dominion.  Has this rejection finally rubbed the dark soot off of his soul to reveal the precious metal hidden underneath?  One thing is certain he is no longer the arrogant son of nobility of whom nothing is expected.

*House Van’is is a banner house aligned with House Telvanni (similar to Kar-Starks and the Starks in Game of Thrones) It is a lower level subservient house that has long been even more iconoclastic and conservative than House Telvanni.

Very nice! I like that you've put some thought into why a Dunmer would be fighting on the Dominion side, and also that you've created a persona with obvious character flaws. Most people tend to forget that, and end up creating "Sir Pectoral", the perfect individual, who never makes mistakes or creates conflict. Which is unfortunate, because RP'ers are essentially interactive storytellers, and conflict is what storytellers feed on.

If you want any constructive criticism, I'd only suggest that you avoid placing your persona too near the main quests/story of the game - at least if you plan on roleplaying with him. It's a bit of an unspoken rule in online RP; basically you can't have ten different people all claiming to be the Vestige. Then again, since this is Elder Scrolls I guess you can technically get away with it by invoking the Dragon Break... :P

Guest Sal Van'is

Thanks, it was very important to me that I :

1. Could play a dunmer because I absolutely love the race
  2. Could explain why he/she would be part of the Aldmeri Dominion

I enjoy reading stories about people with flaws and how despite their flaws can overcome obstacles and do what is "right". Raistlin Majere for example.

“Shuddering Tanis stepped back. Raistlin gave the drawstring on the top of the bag a quick jerk, snapping it shut. Then, glancing at them distrustfully, he slipped the bag within his robes, secreting it in one of his numerous hidden pockets, and begun to turn away. But Tanis stopped him.
"Things can never again be the same between us, can they?" the half-elf asked quietly.
Raistlin looked at him for a moment, and Tanis saw a brief flicker of regret in the young mage's eyes, a longing for trust and friendship and return to the days of youth.
"No," Raistlin whispered. "But such was the price I paid.†

Everyone has their own agenda some are just more subtle about letting you in on the plan. ;D

Anyway Sal is a flawed Mer (aren't we all?) and even I don't know what kind of Mer Sal will be at the end of his journey.

*Possible Spoilers*

Sometimes, like in Grahtwood, he shows mercy and helps the downtrodden displaced Argonians. Other times he exacts revenge based on topics he would only know about through reading and rumor, those Bosmer who betrayed the Green Pact for example. I thought long and hard about this quest last night, why would a dunmer give two flying rats corpses about Bosmer and the Green Pact? It was pretty difficult to make a decision that would stay in character. In the end I based my decisions on the grounds why the 3 Bosmer did what they did and acted accordingly.

Edited by Sal Van'is

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy.