Lodge is aiming for natural growth through doing regular small-scale hard-difficulty content, such as DLC dungeons, Imperial Sewers/City questing/farming, Dragonstar arena, achievement runs etc, with long term goal of reaching viable vTrial Core. Need players of all levels and experience, of positive contributive attitude with motivation to learn and train.

Read more here! Register on forums to apply!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Whollup

Introduction of sorts.

Guest Whollup

Hello. You'll come to know me as Whollup Greymosh. Though in reality I am not a chivalrous Dragon Knight with thick Orcish blood in my veins but human person busy tackling the daily grind of life on Earth.

I am British, a born and raised gentleman in the county of ESSEX. Though for the past three years I've been living in Sweden. I manage an education in teaching during the day and by night I work in bars. I'll leave the details aside for general conversation.

My experience of MMOs is rich in adventure, roleplay, bloodshed and random erotic encounters. Spanning over the realms of WoW, The Old Repulic, The Secret World, Tera and Age of Conan.

Although I consider myself the sinister and rogue-ish type I often always end up becoming the stalwart protector and front line of every encounter so I'll be looking to tank should you have need of my skills. My other services do consist of roleplay, good conversation, partying in various contexts and cooking tips. Crafting I normally pursue much later on during my Fantasy MMO experience when I'm done slaughtering everything in sight and resting upon a huge pile of gold and vanity items.

I've been with TESO since late beta but this will be the first guild I apply to. I often look for the more mature guilds that fit my refined gaming tastes and LoS ....can I call you LoS? seemed to fit the bill after a little poking around the guild site.

So pretty please... May I join you?

Contact me ingame @Swagborn  ((that ID decision was for pure Irony I assure you)) or give some sort of notice in this thread.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Guest HarunAlHaschisch

Welcome Swagborn :D (is there a word for swag in dragontongue?)