Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!
We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (progressive veteran Trials, currently running 2 Cores, 2 more being planned) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & Arenas). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis, and want to achieve the same with Endgame.
Who can join?
- We accept CP 160+ players, for long-term camaraderie, to grow and train, until they reach ready state to do Midgame content with us...
- CP 300+ players (once leveled to, or joined us at such level) need to be able to attend our events at least 3 times a week, 8:30pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
- We only are looking forward to players who can play the game 4-5 evenings a week in general, with future Midgame/Endgame prospect in mind...
What We Provide?
- Training & Help to farm starter-level gear from vDungeons for CP-160 and above players...
- Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
- Additional events for "lower level" (CP 160-300) players as they level up...
- Fun environment to do PvE - absolutely zero elitism, patience and tolerance towards new/unskilled players and such...
- Discord - where we socialize, which is our primary guild chat...
- Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further. Featuring event reviews written by our members. Colorful Event gallery...
- Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
- Guild Housing - where you can find all Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
- Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...
Who Shouldn't Join?
- Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events. So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!
If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).
[Official Forum Announcements] Official Livestream - Wednesday, October 24th at 1pm PDT - Q&A thread
Dandelion posted a topic in The HERALDHey, everyone! Once again we’re collecting questions to answer during the Wednesday, October 24th Twitch Stream starting at 1 PM PDT, titled "Remember, Remember...". Please post your questions in this thread and we’ll pick around 10 or so to answer live on-stream. Please, only one question per person. Additional questions will likely not get answered. Thanks for your help! Catch the broadcast here on the Ashes of Creation Twitch Channel Missed a previous Livestream and you want to catch up? check out the Ashes of Creation Youtube Channel View the full article
Dandelion posted a topic in The HERALDAshes of Creation - Alpha One Arena - "Down but not out!" Twitch Stream Re-upload
Dandelion posted a topic in The HERALDShowcase your creative side and you could see your design featured in the Bethesda Store in the ESO Community T-Shirt Design Contest! Learn how you can submit your entry, vote for your favorite, and acquire the winning t-shirt at a discount simply by taking part in certain in-game events. View the full article
Dandelion posted a topic in The HERALDJoin us in celebration of the Elder Scrolls Online community during the #OurElderScrolls event. From now until the end of the year, you can take part in massive in-game events, win amazing prizes, and share your own ESO story. View the full article
Dandelion posted a topic in The HERALDAshes Of Creation - "Breaking the NDA!" - Twitch Stream Re-uploaded (First Win)
Dandelion posted a topic in The HERALDTemplar Healer Build PvE "Reliever" - Murkmire DLC
Dandelion posted a topic in The TOWN SQUAREBest MMORPG Business Model? (Free To Play, P2W, Buy To Play Or Sub Fee?)
Dandelion posted a topic in The HERALDFor all your Elder Scrolls Online Twitch Drops needs, check out our latest schedule for the month of October to see when they’ll be active for your chance to win a rare pet or mount! View the full article
Meet Xukas, one of Murkmire’s more enterprising locals. If you’re looking for a guide for your trip to Black Marsh’s southern coast, you’ll find no better – just keep your wits about you, as this clever Argonian certainly has a way with words. View the full article
Dandelion posted a topic in The HERALDStamina Nightblade Build [61k DPS] - Murkmire DLC
Dandelion posted a topic in The HERALDStamina Nightblade [61k DPS] on 6mil Target Dummy
Dandelion posted a topic in The HERALDDragonknight Tank Build PvE "Catalyst"- Murkmire DLC