Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!
We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (veteran Trials, which we have started running) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & Dragonstar Arena). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis, and want to achieve the same with Endgame.
Who can join?
- We accept Level 50+ players, for long-term camaraderie, to grow and train, until they reach ready state to do Midgame content with us...
- We need CP 300+ players, who can attend our events at least twice a week, 8:30pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
What We Provide?
- Training & Help to farm starter-level gear from vDungeons once you hit CP-160...
- Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
- Additional events for "lower level" (CP 1-200) players as they level up...
- Fun environment to do PvE...
- Discord - where we socialize...
- Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further... Featuring event reviews written by our members...
- Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
- Guild Housing - where you can find various Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
- Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...
Who Shouldn't Join?
- Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events (twice a week, remember?). So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!
If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).
untilSmooth sailin' through most of the trial. Right group had slightly harder time with one wipe on the boss, otherwise everything was killed on the first go. A few deaths here and there, but nothing much considering our experience in this trial.
2 points@Dryell, @goranz80, @Riis and @mooslacker went vWGT, one had been there 4 times already that day, another had to step in just before. Fixing skills and addons as we cleared, no one thought us would be cheered. After 30 mins dungeon was done, molag Kena's ass was sour, that's because he was tanking the floor. Some silliness after reading Kena's scroll and then deciding sorc masterclass has to do the rest of the pledges. What is this tank thing they keep talking about anyway..
2 pointsFun dungeon, fun mechanics. The cadaverous bear boss was pretty tough, especially with us getting pinned down by a senche and exploding wolves. It went pretty smoothly on the bosses without tough mechanics. I could stand to do a bit more damage and overall it took us a bit to get all the targeting priority right but we did it in the end!
untilTo be honest,it was more to this than the eye met.It was our goal for quite some time to get the no death + speed run.We did get the speed run earlier,during the day, and tried a few times to do no death.Sadly,we failed,but our sadness carried us through and we eventually managed to prevail and Moose didn't die(sorry,I had to mention this :* ). Thanks to @nemixia @Jaynoel and @mooslacker for riding this rollercoaster of emotions with me!
until10 bosses total, 4 champions total: me, @mooslacker, @Redlight and @Verther. First 9 bosses equaled maybe 3 wipes? Sacrifice fight ended with 2 of us dead, 1 Titan and 2 Harvesters alive - so good guys were outnumbered but victorious nonetheless I had never seen the final boss before so it took us some tries to get it right there. Every next try went better than last ones (mostly) and once we all understood what has to be done and when, the last fight seemed totally reasonable if not simple. Thanks for a nice run
untilEverything else went really fast and with 1st try. Tried the HM boss many times but never even got it to respawn. For me (tank) 2 shalks proved deadly sometimes if the healer had other things to worry about. And there was lots of things everywhere capable of killing 1 of us after which things turned bad. Overall this seems a fight that needs lots more practice. At least I got an expensive motif Thanks for the run @Redlight, @MisteryShad and @Znowman
1 pointPretty smooth run overall, good dps, lacking on mechanics on a few stages but with the amount of CP in the game currently it's so forgiving that it really does not matter. We got the resto staff so all good in the end though
1 pointWe did vDSA today. Luckily for my group members they had me in their team! With my awesome Sorc damage and supreme mechanical supremeness I carried them through this EZ pleb trial! For real tho, was my first vDSA. Completed in about 2 hours and 30 min with few wipes and couple deaths. Considering I didn't know any of the mechanics beforehand I think it went quite well. A lot thanks to Moose,Jay and znowman for explaining the mechanics to me . Loot was shit ..dont ask
untilToday was my first time running with my new guildmates of Lodge of Sorceresses, and what a start we were going to defeat Molag Kena in HM !!! I and my three brave comrades were of to a good start, sadly our dream to run without losing a life was quickly scattered at the first boss and even there was a smooth run to the Empress guards, the Plane Inhibitor proved to much and many lives were lost in this fight, In the end we still proved victorious even a scar remains. Molag kena however fall under our immense dps like fly … So the Story Ends until next week were we start a new Adventure