Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!
We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (veteran Trials, which we have started running) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & Dragonstar Arena). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis, and want to achieve the same with Endgame.
Who can join?
- We accept Level 50+ players, for long-term camaraderie, to grow and train, until they reach ready state to do Midgame content with us...
- We need CP 300+ players, who can attend our events at least 3 times a week, 8:30pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
- We only are looking forward to players who can play the game 4-5 evenings a week in general, with future Midgame/Endgame prospect in mind...
What We Provide?
- Training & Help to farm starter-level gear from vDungeons once you hit CP-160...
- Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
- Additional events for "lower level" (CP 1-200) players as they level up...
- Fun environment to do PvE...
- Discord - where we socialize...
- Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further... Featuring event reviews written by our members...
- Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
- Guild Housing - where you can find various Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
- Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...
Who Shouldn't Join?
- Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events. So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!
If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).
1 pointGreat work by everyone, had a great time. Only a few deaths, so all went well. We managed to complete it on Hard mode and in under 45 minutes, which I'm very pleased about since it was my first time trying the dungeon in Veteran Overall had a really good time with everyone and am excited to do more events like this in the future.
1 pointDid vMOS today with @Feleran, @walkerjones and @JackThePK! Downed boss after numerous wipes Thanks folks, for the fun!
1 pointPretty solid run. A few wipes, as expected for 2 members that have never done vDSA before. Educated the new runners, and hopefully they learn most if not all mechanics of this Arena. Attendees; Jaynoel, MightyZexo, OBCallum, Sphenoid
1 pointit was great for 2 first-timers thx Jaynoel for guidance
1 pointWas really fun doing with the guys^^, died quit a lot but completed in the end^^.
1 pointIt was a completly nice and clean run. We took nearly half an hour We got a lot of DMG good healing and nice communication. Everybody knew how to play their charakter. Only the Tank died at the Atronach (I don't know why honestly) and the Healer at the Endboss by the lightning walls. Over all a really nice group would like to go some more runs
1 pointSo my first review of my first run with you all First of I was a little bit confused because it was my first run through fang lair. Over all I would say we performed okay. The ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Animal boss was the hardest one. A lot of missing Communication which got better soon. After one wipe we cleared it with a burst at about 10% - 15%. Only me and the Tank where up this time so we decided to burst the boss and not revive the mates. The shamefull dying at thrashmobs one time was the best part of this whole run! The Endboss was okay. On first try I had to figure out what I have to do. Even tho it got good explained I have to see things myself to understand it clearly (sorry @Feleran for the missed scarab shit some times ^^) Over all we got 2 Motifs out of it and finished after about 40 minutes (don't know exactly the finishing time). I died a little bit to much I think but I only got 15k HP so maybe I have to adjust some enchantments or attribute points. Thank you for the run I would love to take another! (got no screenshot sorry)
1 point@Jaynoel @Livf @goranz80 Even tho I was a bit scared, I have to admit it went really well! We did it in 2:14:42 seconds, with a couple of wipes, but none is perfect and we will learn, everything takes practice Thanks for the great run, hope we can do it faster next time!
1 pointI would very much like to say Veni, Vidi, Vici, and in ways we can. This was probably the run with best performance yet. Props for suggesting hardmode and great callouts to one of us, and really going at it to everyone. Well done, but we can do even better! There are still some kinks to iron out overall, but we'll get there. Next time...
1 pointFun dungeon with some challenging mechanics that took a few tries to get at the end. We tried a few times to beat Velidreth on hardmode and then at the end forgot to activate hardmode and wondered why it was so easy!