Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!
We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (progressive veteran Trials, currently running 2 Cores, 2 more being planned) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & vArenas). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday: 12-man content at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis.
Who can join?
- We accept CP 300+ players, for long-term camaraderie. Candidates need to be able to attend our events at least 3 times a week (Mid-/End-game). Raids start at 8:15pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
- We only are looking forward to players who can play the game 4-5 evenings a week in general, with future Endgame prospect in mind... No logging in from raid to raid. We believe "you learn the game by playing it!".
What We Provide?
- Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
- Fun environment to do PvE - absolutely zero elitism, patience and tolerance towards new/unskilled players and such...
- Discord - where we socialize, which is our primary guild chat...
- Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further. Featuring event reviews written by our members. Colorful Event gallery...
- Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
- Guild Housing - where you can find Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
- Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...
Who Shouldn't Join?
- Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events. So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!
If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).
Important Notes to Consider:
- For the inexperienced, it is the daily veteran DLC pledge; for the experienced, it can be any veteran DLC dungeon done for HM progression and achievement runs.
- For the inexperienced, the idea is to clear the dungeon; for the experienced, the idea should be to progress in HM/achievement runs.
- Event doesn't have specific time: guild members can group up and go in any time during the day.
- For the event to count towards your weekly 3 attendances, please post a screenshot of group at the end of the event (with visible names) in the Gallery, mentioning attendees' names in description as well.
Images from this eventView the entire DLC Dungeons album
There are no reviews to display.