Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!
We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (veteran Trials, which we have started running) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & Dragonstar Arena). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis, and want to achieve the same with Endgame.
Who can join?
- We accept Level 50+ players, for long-term camaraderie, to grow and train, until they reach ready state to do Midgame content with us...
- We need CP 300+ players, who can attend our events at least twice a week, 8:30pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
What We Provide?
- Training & Help to farm starter-level gear from vDungeons once you hit CP-160...
- Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
- Additional events for "lower level" (CP 1-200) players as they level up...
- Fun environment to do PvE...
- Discord - where we socialize...
- Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further... Featuring event reviews written by our members...
- Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
- Guild Housing - where you can find various Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
- Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...
Who Shouldn't Join?
- Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events (twice a week, remember?). So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!
If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).
Events happening today
Nov 30, 2017 11:00 PM Dec 31, 2017 11:00 AMChallenges
Be the first to complete a challenge and make your own!
If you are the first to complete a challenge, provide necessary proof (video, screenshot...) and then provide a new challenge. Challenges should be hard and not easily achievable, but still fair enough, so that a single player can complete them in a reasonable time (up to approximately one week).
Sometimes, a special challenge will be available, which will be issued by myself and will provide a reward upon completion. This special challenge might appear anytime, even when normal challenge is already in process. Special challenge will have no time limit.
Please, make sure all challenges you submit can be completed by a single player! Furthermore, all challenges must be completed by a single player! No help is allowed, not by guildmate and not by random player! For my own challenges, I will test them myself, before submitting them here.
ONLY COMMENT WHEN YOU HAVE PROOF OF CHALLENGE COMPLETION AND TO PROVIDE NEXT CHALLENGE. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED!
Free recording software: OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), Nvidia Shadowplay, Razer Cortex
Paid recording software: Action!, Bandicam, Fraps
To start it off, I'll provide first challenge (easy one for a start):
In game, find a player that has following letters in their name: A, E, O, R. The order doesn't matter and the length of their names doesn't matter. The only thing that matters, they need to have those letters somewhere in their name (their guild name doesn't count).
Proof required: Screenshot
GW2 - General 3 Comments · 1 Review
Dec 31, 2017 11:00 PM Jan 21, 2018 11:00 PMLadies and gentlemen, welcome to Fashion WAR!
Fashion WAR is an event, where contestants will be judged for their looks in five different categories.
Your character will be judged in each category with ratings from 1 to 10. The character with highest total rating (total amount of points from all categories) will win. Every contestant may enter with one character and with maximum three screenshots! So, choose carefully!
Post screenshots in comment section, add the name and the class of the character! If you don't provide all the info, you will not qualify for contest! Everyone may participate and please don't feel discouraged if you are a new player without a large wardrobe. Equipping expensive items doesn't necessarily make character look good. I have seen many normal characters with cheap armor that looked great. Knowing how to combine armor pieces and dye them properly goes a long way.
Since it's my contest and money, I will be the judge. If anyone else wishes to judge, you can donate 10 gold, which will go straight into reward pool and you'll be judging with me. I will accept maximum two judges.
I want to see a lot of screenshots! Good luck!
Cute/serious category is one category and your character will be considered either "cute" or "serious" and then judged upon that. This is because it wouldn't be fair to just have cute, since "cute" characters would have advantage.
Cute/serious Dangerous Dye combo Class appropriate Out of place Rewards:
The best - 100 gold + "Fashion Soul" title on discord and forums Second best - 50 gold Third best - 20 gold
GW2 - General 5 Comments · 0 Reviews