Lodge of Sorceresses is Growing towards PvE Endgame!!!
We are recruiting active players, enthusiastic about PvE content in ESO, to grow towards the Endgame (veteran Trials, which we have started running) through what we call "Midgame" content (veteran DLC Dungeons & Dragonstar Arena). To achieve our goal, we organize events everyday at 8:30pm CET (German time). We do Midgame content in a daily basis, and want to achieve the same with Endgame.
Who can join?
- We accept Level 50+ players, for long-term camaraderie, to grow and train, until they reach ready state to do Midgame content with us...
- We need CP 300+ players, who can attend our events at least twice a week, 8:30pm CET (events last 2-2.5 hrs max)...
What We Provide?
- Training & Help to farm starter-level gear from vDungeons once you hit CP-160...
- Constant training and growth to help you become a killing machine (or a healing lifespring) as we progress together...
- Additional events for "lower level" (CP 1-200) players as they level up...
- Fun environment to do PvE...
- Discord - where we socialize...
- Premium Website - where we organize our events, socialize further... Featuring event reviews written by our members...
- Custom Planner - where we plan to organize even better (coming very soon!)
- Guild Housing - where you can find various Crafting Stations, Transmutation Station, Mundus Stones and ever growing cool decoration for your seeing pleasure...
- Youtube Channel - where we stream almost all events we do as a guild...
Who Shouldn't Join?
- Whoever isn't sure about their availability and playtime. We really don't want to chase after people and remind them to sign up for events (twice a week, remember?). So if unsure, please don't waste our time!!!
If you like what you read, please kindly signup on our website (make sure you complete your profile here 100%).
Events happening today
Dec 29, 2017 07:00 PMThis is an event few of my old friends here might remember It's a fun and chill event and I thought it's a good time to do something fun and unique as a guild.
You will entertain me by jumping down from a high ledge and die in funny ways!... No, not fun?
Fine. You will jump down and try to mimic the position of a dead body on the ground. The closer you are to match your corpse with the test corpse, the more points you get!
You will make teams of two or three, depending on how many people participate and then we will go through five rounds! The team that collects the most points in the end wins and gets rewarded for job well done in dying!
If anyone has two gw2 accounts and can run them at the same time, I'd appreciate the help with being a test corpse on one of the characters! Please contact me, if you're willing to do so.
The event will take place in our guild hall, which we will acquire by then!
Only human, sylvari and norn FEMALE characters may participate. This is to make judging as fair as possible and not a nightmare. Also female and male character have different positioning upon death. So therefore, we have to make this monogender and I believe everyone has female human, norn or sylvari character, so that's the safest option.
Don't miss out! You can be one of these people below!
GW2 - General 1 Comment · 0 Reviews
Nov 30, 2017 11:00 PM Dec 31, 2017 11:00 AMChallenges
Be the first to complete a challenge and make your own!
If you are the first to complete a challenge, provide necessary proof (video, screenshot...) and then provide a new challenge. Challenges should be hard and not easily achievable, but still fair enough, so that a single player can complete them in a reasonable time (up to approximately one week).
Sometimes, a special challenge will be available, which will be issued by myself and will provide a reward upon completion. This special challenge might appear anytime, even when normal challenge is already in process. Special challenge will have no time limit.
Please, make sure all challenges you submit can be completed by a single player! Furthermore, all challenges must be completed by a single player! No help is allowed, not by guildmate and not by random player! For my own challenges, I will test them myself, before submitting them here.
ONLY COMMENT WHEN YOU HAVE PROOF OF CHALLENGE COMPLETION AND TO PROVIDE NEXT CHALLENGE. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED!
Free recording software: OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), Nvidia Shadowplay, Razer Cortex
Paid recording software: Action!, Bandicam, Fraps
To start it off, I'll provide first challenge (easy one for a start):
In game, find a player that has following letters in their name: A, E, O, R. The order doesn't matter and the length of their names doesn't matter. The only thing that matters, they need to have those letters somewhere in their name (their guild name doesn't count).
Proof required: Screenshot
GW2 - General 3 Comments · 1 Review