Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Vargen Saphia

Werewolf / Vampire tips & tricks (incl. spawn locations map)

SPOILER WARNING! THE FOLLOWING IS ABOUT WEREWOLVES AND VAMPIRES IN ESO. IF YOU WISH TO DISCOVER EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN, READ NO FURTHER.SPOILER WARNING! THE FOLLOWING IS ABOUT WEREWOLVES AND VAMPIRES IN ESO. IF YOU WISH TO DISCOVER EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN, READ NO FURTHER.

This is a topic where people can share their werewolf / vampire experiences, help out those who wish to become one, answer questions, and simply put - try to help each other. Like telling the pros and cons of being either of above.

For example, becoming a vampire might not be ideal if one is playing as a tank, because of the extra fire damage. There are lots of enemies with different fire abilities, such as flame atronarchs. Werewolves take 50% more poison damage, but that is way less common compared to fire. But remember to stay away from those who have a high level in the Fighter's Guild skill line. Coz they got silver.

I've been encouraged to share with you my map of spawn locations. I've only been looking for the werewolf ones, but from what I've heard, wws and vamps share the same places.

So here it is:

2qv46y9.png

Nice info @saphia , you can find more here "click me" where i have posted several links.

Edited by Morier

You guys should link URLs to texts like this, instead of pasting URLs themselves...

• Upvote 1

i havent checked to say for sure... but dont bosmer have poison resistance.... not tank material i know but helpfull for a WW i guess

Does anyone know whether or not the Werewolf Hide set is good for werewolves? It supposedly generates 1 Ultimate every 3 seconds while taking damage, but does it really help to speed it up? Or has it almost no effect?

When under heavy mob attack (4+ mobs at once), I can generate that much ultimate anyway. Min 1 full ultimate every 4-5 seconds. Just tried yesterday.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.