Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Helgrind

Breaks announced

Ok... I got Divinity Original Sin and by mistake, collectors edition, which comes with 2 copies of the game. I am playing it with Anluryn in coop. Anyone 100% sure that can dedicate time during evenings for coop play can have my other key. Serana, interested? Check out game info/vids etc first before making decision guys - make sure the game is for you. Its strategy game with turn based combat, something like good old RPGs (Baldurs Gate, NWN etc) mixed with Heroes of MIght and Magic style. Game has very good story and is very popular nowadays.

Thanks but to be honest I'm too busy right now to commit to another game.

Edited by Serana

1 week starting tomorrow, yearly holiday, will read forum probably but won't play.

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2017 at 8:55 AM, AlphaDitto said:

Due to some circumstance, I'm taking around 2 weeks break. 

I'm extending my break to indefinite date. Well, until I build-up a new gaming PC. 

Guest Tino

Sadly, after a week of trying, I am no longer able to play ESO on this laptop. I have tried everything I know to get the game to launch, but it not having it. My APU is only 748mb dedicated graphics and even with overclocking [which is useless for APU] boosting of various sorts, I am simply unable to get up to the 1gb VRAM the game needs to run and I cannot afford a new machine right now.

I have invested in the game for my xbox one and should be back playing by the end of the week hopefully. But I will be on the xbox server, not the EU PC server that I have used for the last 2 years or more. So I am starting from scratch it would seem. If that means I am unable to run with any of you guys, please feel free to remove me from the guild. I was almost where I wanted to be with my 2 main chars, but its all been for nothing it would seem.

4 hours ago, Tino said:

Sadly, after a week of trying, I am no longer able to play ESO on this laptop. I have tried everything I know to get the game to launch, but it not having it. My APU is only 748mb dedicated graphics and even with overclocking [which is useless for APU] boosting of various sorts, I am simply unable to get up to the 1gb VRAM the game needs to run and I cannot afford a new machine right now.

I have invested in the game for my xbox one and should be back playing by the end of the week hopefully. But I will be on the xbox server, not the EU PC server that I have used for the last 2 years or more. So I am starting from scratch it would seem. If that means I am unable to run with any of you guys, please feel free to remove me from the guild. I was almost where I wanted to be with my 2 main chars, but its all been for nothing it would seem.

I will keep you in watch list for 6 or so months: who knows what life will unfold? :) Hope to see you back soon! Thanks for reporting this situation though! Means a lot!