Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Helgrind

Breaks announced

Guest Helgrind

dear gelmir i want to tell you that i cant plat for 33 days beginning at 21 april end ending at 23 may 

greetings helgrind  :rolleyes:

No worries mate. See you after May 23rd. Good luck with whatever is taking your time! :)

I wlll also be off from game from tomorrow morning to Monday evening (3 days)  -> Easter purposes.

I'm not sure I'll have internet connection in my mobile (due to remote area) so I could be off in forum also.

Changed the title to something more general so that all people can use it to announce breaks instead of opening other topics.

Edited by Serana

It seems I'm not on lately O.o I don't even remember for how many days. It's a haze of lacking sleep...

It's work. I was put on guiding-duty with short notice and there's been a ton of meetings, so I've been too tired when I came home to play or even read forums.

I'll be back shortly -it's a good sign I'm reading forums ;)

Exams time is apparently a bussy time O.o

I was even not scheduled for anything today and when I arriwed at work there was 13 essays for me to correct, had to be done today (they are now ;))

Soooo... I'm very tired and feel all guilty I will probably not be on tonight :/ I think it's TV time... and to bed early.

I so hope I'm not too tired tomorrow, when I have to have 13 people on for examns O.O

(I'm a bit scared actually...)

Well this is to say I might be less on, but I sooo hope to be more on after this is done and it's the summer vecations :D

Students are scared even more, so relax.

There is always a bright side - more flowers will grow while you are off-line.  :D

• Upvote 2

Students are scared even more, so relax.

There is always a bright side - more flowers will grow while you are off-line.  :D

:)

well i shall be coming back soon, im gonna give teso another month me thinks... neglected to update my client, and my net is slow so once thats done im in ;d

• Upvote 1

I will be busy next week. So, I probably won't be playing, but I definitely come to our RP event.

I also have a bussy week next week, but I hope to log on some evening. I'll definetly be there for RP event thursday :)

Busy week too. 4 days training quite far from home (travel time around 2h30 :'( ) starting tomorrow.

But I will certainly be there on Thursday :)

Friday to Sunday -> I will travel to countryside so I will not play and not write on forum, but only read maybe.

• Upvote 1

I'm going on vecation :) 

Will be back in a week, I might check in on forums.

I'll so miss playing O.o 

• Upvote 1

Now... I just cancelled my ESO subscription (with 1 day remaining O.o). Taking a break already (thats not good usually, but I see ESO has nice features coming in and a revamping of VR, so I'll probably come back to check on it once its in place).

Different reasons. One, I should have picked another class, I think. NB is fun, but I think I should have gone DK instead... Problem is, I started a DK but I feel like its taking forever to level... Its likely that I'll come back in a couple months and pick it up, but now it still feels too much like redoing what I just did :(

Two, I enjoyed the RP event with Nuin, Serana and Tyros a lot. But apart from that, I must say RP seems a bit dead on the server :( Where are the RP events with 20-40-80 people doing something? Where are the casual inn talks you can barge in for fun? ESO should be splendid for RP but all I see are people running around to quest or standing at their bank :( I had the exact same feeling in GW2 back when it launched. Now, it seems a lot more people take time to RP. I hope to see the same in ESO in September-october ^^

And three, I have literally a ton of games to finish (Skyrim, Far Cry 3, The Witcher 1/2, Borderlands 1/2, Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3, Deus Ex HR, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Alan Wake, etc etc.). And I feel like doing that for a while (having a blast with Far Cry 3 for the moment ^^ I kill x boars :D ).

So, for the moment, I'll sate my mmo thirst with a bit of GW2 and of SWTOR (in F2P mode... if you drop by the Battle Meditation server, come say hello ^^).

I'll probably be back in September/October. And I'll visit the forum in the meantime ^^

• Upvote 1

No, I don't quit yet :P

Just take a short holiday (25.07 - 02.08.2014) while travelling to Greece with my family.

I'll not play during that week.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1