Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Morier

Guild Join Order

To address the "First come First serve" nature of Regere Sanguince concerning members that want to eventually be offered the dark gift of lycanthropy or Vampirism we will be keeping a join order list as the game's guild history tab does not keep record for more than 2 days as it seems.

Join Order

1) @Takissougias - Harbinger - Vampire           11)  @MortvAgam - Acolyte                

2) @Britzolas - Harbinger - Vampire                  12)  @Anheron - Acolyte 

3) @Glevissig - Blood Matriarch                                                     

4) @Saphia - Acolyte

5) @Gorgorion1 - Harbinger - Vampire

6) @Thegoog28 - Harbinger - Vampire

7) @Moonclash - Acolyte

8) @Needfullad - Acolyte

9) @RandomHarun - Harbinger - Vampire

10) @BlueLithium - Acolyte

Edited by Morier
  • Upvote 1

Takissougias received the dark embrace.

Screenshot_20140414_163553.png

Edited by Morier

Guest HarunAlHaschisch

How many vampires are there in the guild right now?

Also, provided this subguild won't grow exponentially there will be a point when most of us will have their chosen, uhm, affliction. The more have it the more can spread it so in a month or so everyone should be what he wants.(and as far as I know mostly everyone wants to be a vampire doesn't he?)

Just a random fact for those who are impatient :D

Tell us about your experience as a vampire, Taki? Is fire-weakness game breakingly hard to cope with?

Well as nightblade for now this is pain me very very much. i remember my last dungeons i was take a fire aoe where starting from boss and really dont know how and when it gonna cast it. I take 716 fire dmg +50%   and my full health is 1467. Allmost one hit. It is make my job more difficult cause i believe nightblade melle with duals can make more dmg from every dps class but it is more difficult that the reason his make so much dps. But the most important for this game and for all games for make dps you must survive. when i see a fire boss just i prepare my repair bill. Iam thinking change all my attributs and my gear so i can manage to balance my death ratio.

You can ask me then why you choise be a vampire?

I think when i take some lvl and start put the passives it will make me very stronger and will give me a lot of survivability the cloud skill is the best defensive skill where i have seen(75% reduced dmg) until now, also if you upgrade it makes good dmg too. after this there is one passive for help you survive too when you below 50% total health, damage mitigation can increase up to 50% as health decrease. And has 2 very good passive for nightblades so i need to w8 until lvl up as vanpire

and ofc we need some rp on this part: I have hears storys when i was a child, storys or legend i dont know about this kind we call it Vampires now. As khajit only i learn about racist and how i kill or steal people inosent or no, it was only way to me to survive only way i was known. Never meet father or mother so i learn to support only on my hands. after many years of traveling i learn for our family! i search on every corner of Tamriel for meet a such a creature. And finally i find it! my elder my father our Blood patriach choose me his test me hard and hard, many times i was thinking maybe that was worng, i was thinking to turn and run as far i can, my body learn to not know pain or cold my heart become colder then ice! I learn to follow only my oath that oath i give to our mother after morier gifted me with his blood i tested  in front of our dark mother! my last trials was the most difficult i face the past there!! the past of our kind! She bleesed me with shes gifts when i left from our trial i learn what i have to do when i left from our santcuary i know my destiny! With you with my family the first family never meet i know together will found our brothers where need our protection we will search for humans or others races where want join to our ranks to join to our quest, our final quest! We will revenge Molag Bal!  Regere Sanguince is here!

For my english it was very good :P

Edited by Takissougias
  • Upvote 1

That ability that gives 75% damage reduction, is it constant effect or on duration?

Guest Hako

Would be cool i you write behind the name if the person is biten and with what, also when next bite is availible^^ .

(Ps: Put me on the list pls^^)

Guest Gorgori

edited by Serana (converted from .bmp to .jpeg)

post-2266-0-63028300-1398164561_thumb.jp

post-2266-0-23821000-1398164564_thumb.jp

Edited by Gorgori

When you post, use FULL EDITOR and attach files. And make sure you are uploading .JPG files, instead of .BMP files. You can convert BMPs to JPEGs by using Windows' Paint tool. Open BMP's in Paint and Save As JPEG files.

ok here she is..

sepirothine..

the deadliest smexiest vamp there ever once was.

post-2352-0-06049700-1398385858_thumb.jp

Edited by Sepirothine
  • Upvote 2

Guest HarunAlHaschisch

It is done. After some painful attempts at killing mobs 18 levels above me I found a pretty simple way to do it, after some help from Morier.

For the night is dark and full of terrors.

post-2354-0-85248400-1398996875_thumb.jp

I got Lycan coupla days ago. Gotta level it to 6 so that I can pass the disease. After that, I think I will switch to Vamp.

• Upvote 1

Nice xD . By the way from what i hear you are planning on going heavy on the pvp/raid content, are you sure about the vamp?

ive got an alt that im trying to get lycan on for biting purposes... im lvl 13 now, i think it can be done around the 20's

A little unsure where to put this.

But basically, I recently managed to get a free bite from a non-guildie, so not only is Tyronus a vampire now, but he is also able to give bites to others.

Therefore, could I perhaps have an invite to Regere Sanguine? :) I would of course set my available bites aside for the guild, in that case.

If you don't get any demands for bites from our guildies, feel free to sell it. Morier is away (possibly forever) and I don't really limit your options.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.