Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest xxherbmanxx

[OUTDATED] Lodge of Sorceresses RP info

Guest xxherbmanxx
Based on my understanding of the lodge of sorceresses from the Witcher lore

Our adaptation of that upon the ESO roleplay will be as such:

We are a secretive organization, esoteric in nature that influence the dynamics of Tamriel.

We attained this position centuries ago when a group of hermitic individuals residing in a cave

feel upon forsaken knowledge, that of which concerned the creation of Nirn, and relation between

Anu and Padomay. These hermits emerged from the cave with an understanding of the world and the relative 

Objectivity of all beings; and so infiltrated themselves in societies across Tamriel, disguising 

themselves as beggars, farmers, lords, and generals; masking their true nature. They are the shapers 

and makers of this world; fate-weavers. Some say the very cause to today’s calamities. With powers 

that transcend this world, influences that reaches far beyond the courts of kings, it is our

will that stands in the shadow of all events across Tamriel. And so we recruit into our ranks only

the worthy, those that show the intellect and discipline for what we have to offer, and the responsibilities

bestowed upon us. For that very knowledge that was once attained by mere hermits, is what has

lead us to prevail and attain leverage over Aedra and Daedra alike.

So therefore in OOC terms we are highly secretive, powerful, and manipulative in nature. We do not have

strictly female officers. Our reach goes beyond the Aldemeri Dominion. Our morals are in the grey.

What is our objective and why this perspective?

We consult each other and do what is ultimately in the best interest of Tamriel, and interwine our personel agenda

to our decision making from time to time.

on a long term. OOC our RP will include pvp and pve aspects, in tuned with the guilds main campaign Dawnbreaker,

Adventure zones content and further on patch content.

Lastly our faction wont neceserly have as name 'Lodge of Sorceresses'. However a finalised name will be decided upon shorty.

Officers still need to be recruited so that we can shape up furthure the nature and appeal of the guilds lore, but this 

will be the main path we take. If you'd like to join in recruit ranks while events start to get planned your most welcome 

to do so.

@xXHerbManXx

• Upvote 1

Guest xxherbmanxx
Further IC info:

Creed:

You may never directly indanger another members life

You may never act againts the ultimat interest of the Order

You may never reveal the nature of our intentions,power, and Order to anyone

Should you disobey or break these rules will be put to trial

OOC rules stay the same as the guilds, good manners and maturity alongside regular activity are expected. 

Maybe my English is rusty, but I'd like to know the relation between words "hermit" and "sorcerer"/"mage" :) Somehow the term ("hermit") doesn't sit right with me... Would like to hear more on this regard, if you please.

Guest xxherbmanxx

They were hermits at first, and emerged later far greater than mere sorceress. I chose hermits because in modern culture hermeticism is a path to occult knowledge and forbidden truths. That being said, I can make the change it's but a minor detail.

Ah ok. It's good :) No need to change.

Herbman left the guild without notice. We will have to create a topic for this one from scratch. Binning this one...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.