Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Nuin

What is the story of Lodge of Sorceresses?

Ok, so I know I might be stepping onto unknown teritory here and maybe Gelmir already has some story about why and how this guild was formed -if so will you tell us?

If Gelmir do not have a story for us, shouldn't we make one?

There is an event planned for sunday, maybe we can use that?

I would really like to know the story of Lodge of Sorceresses :)

And it could be a good first project for our new RP officer :)

Maybe we can all come up with ideas and reasons?

How did the first Lodge people meet? Who where the first? Is the guild new or very old? Is founders still alive or long dead?

Guest xxherbmanxx

I'll be posting all relevant RP information regarding lore, officer application, IC and OOC info on Mon 07/04/14. Our first RP event should be the following weekend, i'll post the precise date and information regarding ALL matters on the Auditorium.

As always feel free to directly contact me in game if you have any questions or need further details, @xXHerbManXx .

Edited by xxherbmanxx
  • Upvote 1

I gave all necessary info to HerbMan, he will take from here on :)

In a nutshell, no stories. Guild generally is based on Witcher game's Lodge of Sorceresses, and our lore, in my opinion, should be somewhat close to that guild's lore: band of female mages - who also happen to be advisors to many kings in the realm - creating secret group and trying to maintain stability in the realm by any means necessary. Even if that means manipulating, or in rare cases, assassinating the crown.

• Upvote 1

secret group and trying to maintain stability in the realm by any means necessary. Even if that means manipulating, or in rare cases, assassinating the crown.

We are the illuminati of ESO.....

Perhaps we should add we want control of all Tamriel's jute, maple and gold and fill their television's with shit programs like "Boy bard band" or "The great Tamriel bake off".

... I didn't give away a secret there did I? 

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.