Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Walrusface

Crafting exchanges (materials and deconstruction items)

Guest Walrusface

I was going to sound this out in guild chat earlier, and then guilds were disabled. I am choosing not to take that as a sign it is a bad idea, and none of this should be taken as an admission of guilt for the chat going down. :ph34r:

I'm sure most of the craters know that a faster way to level is to deconstruct items that somebody else crafted, rather than the ones you made yourself. So put simply, this thread is for people to firstly, find crafting buddies to trade items with so both parties skill up faster; secondly, for people to arrange to trade material they don't need for stuff they do. (eg. guildie A has wood but needs iron, guildie B has iron but needs wood).

Note that the deconstruction part (afaik) only applies to Blacksmithing, Clothier and Woodworker. But everybody needs the raw materials. Anyone interested should post what material they need/are willing to trade away, and/or if they're willing to trade deconstructs, and what profession if so.

That's basically it, if anyone has something to add to it let me know.

Oh, didn't know cross crafting deconstruction works that way. I will try to put more crafted gear to Bank then.

I think it's a good idea. I will put every now and then few simple items in the guild bank. Maybe somebody will wear it or you can simply deconstruct it. 

I have did this with morier and it is working very well. Iam lvling up clothier(medium armor) blaskmithink alchemy provisioning and his lvl up Woodworking, clothier(light) and runecrafter so both of us we lvl up faster and easier.. if we make teams to work on this that will help a lot to grow up like crafter.

and ofc when a recipe or somethink no need put it on guild bank for help other players too

Edited by Takissougias

I have did this with morier and it is working very well. Iam lvling up clothier(medium armor) blaskmithink alchemy provisioning and his lvl up Woodworking, clothier(light) and runecrafter so both of us we lvl up faster and easier.. if we make teams to work on this that will help a lot to grow up like crafter.

and ofc when a recipe or somethink no need put it on guild bank for help other players too

Well we were trading loot drops for deconstructing between us but i had no idea that you get more experience by deconstructing stuff someone else made rather than the ones you crafted yourself. I will try it out, thanks for the information "walrusface" (funny name) :D

Thanks for that info Walrus :)

I am doing woodworking, so if any woodworker out there want to swap crafted things with me, I'll be happy :)

I also do alchemy.

I pick up: runes and jute and hide if someone needs those I can send.

I noticed that the crafted items deconstruction yields very little skill exp. If that's true then i will start swapping stuff for sure.

@Nuin i'm leveling Clothier and Woodworking and will send you some stuff tonight for testing

You don't really need to swap things directly. Deposit some in the guild bank, somebody will use it. I crafted Light armor set today. It's in the bank now. Deconstruct it if you want and deposit some of your things instead. It doesn't really matter where it goes. Somebody can even wear it. All bank rotations you can see in the log.

Guest Aeriea

Definitely interested in teaming up to swap items..  blacksmithing is my main interest and seems to be the hardest one to level up! I'm higher levels in the one's where I'm not really trying lol.

Blacksmithing is going quite well. Clothing is a little bit behind, but I don't see much woodworking. Not so many people interested in this profession.

I am so leveling all professions, hahaha. God help me! :)

Currently my blacksmithing and clothing are above my character level. I can craft using leather and orichalcum, but I still don't have materials and can't wear those things. Everything is looking good.

I'm leveling Clothier and Woodworking mainly by deconstructing the mountains of loot i get. currently they are both floating around 20. Having them any higher is pointless at this stage as for the time being have 0 issues finding blue/green gear +/-3lvl of mine.

As far as i know the only way to get green+ quality gear from rafting is to craft a white item and them upgrade it with correct mats. But since the mats are the same for 1lvl and 50lvl gear i prefer to save them for crafting and upgrading end game gear rather than wasting them on something that i will wear for a day or 2 the most

Guest Minagoroshi

can we learn motifs thru deconstruction? and does anybody have motifs to sell (or offer if you are so inclined to :P)? or advice on how to get them? im level 6 blacksmith rigth now and im having a hard time getting the materials i need i have some runes, alchemy ingredients and other stuff i dont need.

We have some motifs in Guild Bank, feel free to use them. And feel free to put stuff you don't need in GB as well. Just keep GB clean and tidy, stack all the items before putting in there. Ask your questions in-game as well, using guild chat via /g1 command.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.