Lodge is looking for few additional flexible and skilled DDs to join our PvE Raid Core! Please register here on forums to join us!

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

Recruit's Read-Me-First Post

Gelmir    83

Welcome to the Lodge of Sorceresses, fellow adventurer!

In order not to waste more of your valuable time, I will go straight to the point :) . As a new registering member to this community, it's hightly recommended that you know the following important points:

• The HARBOUR forums are where guild announcements are posted. It is strongly recommended you follow that forum, even subscribe to it.

• Bethesda User ID is very important public information which should be provided during registration. It starts with @ sign. Please make sure you have it correctly set in your Settings page.

• Although not required, we kindly ask all our members to represent our guild by wearing our Guild Tabard. It can be bought on Guild Store and doesn't show on costumes. What we need is the guild name being visible on our nameplates all the time, i.e. the representation.

• Social Media wise, we tried to create a comprehensive guild: we are on Google+, on Youtube, on Twitch etc. If you are user of any of these, please feel free to like/favorite/vote-for these pages of ours. Every single endorsement counts! And thanks in advance!

• @LodgeOfSorceresses.Com Google Accounts - yes, we give away Google accounts to our members. Whether to be used for your personal needs, or just to show off, you are welcome to ask for one. But remember: accounts not to used for more than 180 days will be deleted.

• Discord Server - https://discord.gg/hV7RjWb - join us here. You don't need a microphone. Humans are social creatures with herd psychology, meaning "The more, the merrier" :) So feel free to join us on voice chat, even if you are not logged into the game.

• TeamSpeak Server - as a backup Voice Server - To login, use lodgeofsorceresses.com as hostname, and geralt as password.

That's it for now. Welcome again and good hunting!