Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Nuin

Good names for different races

I am thinking about names for my character and have been reading about names here: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit_Names There is lists of names from the different ES games and I thought it a good place to come up with ideas for names.

If you where to play a Khajiit would you use those prefixes to tell something about the char? I am thinking about it, but I'm not sure.

Have you decided for a name for your char? Do you have an extra in case the name is taken? Or do you always use the same name for all games?

We can also do surnames. I think that is way cool :) but I don't know if I will have one though.

(Ok I sorta can't wait to play lol, so I bother you all with endless posts, feel free to make restrictions if you think it's bad Meri)

I only have two or three names I use on games which almost always are available. So when I ran out of names on beta I used this generator http://fantasynamegenerators.com/khajiit_names.php#.UywsGvmSx1g which you can use as a reference if you want. But now that I see your link I will probably create my own name for my characters, especially the ones I will roleplay.  :)

Ah thats a nice generator.

I also have 2 or 3 I use all the time: Nuin, Atropa, Tara, but sometimes they are taken already, hate that. Atropa is quite wellknown and common name cause it is from Atropa Belladonna (Nightshade).

Don't worry. I think they accept up to 4 words in a name.

For example, in beta Serana was occupied so I choose Lady Serana but also Serana of Volkihar, which is 3 words.

Official ESO answer:

How much flexibility is there in the character naming system?
Updated 03/12/2014 10:34 PM          Published 11/26/2013 04:20 PM

Players can use more than one space in their character names. In fact, the current limit is a maximum of four hyphens, apostrophes, or spaces in total, so players can come up with all kinds of names, like Nh’yen the Ter-Grol.

This should be especially convenient for players who want lore-based names for their Argonian or Khajiit!

Edited by Serana

I already have my name for my Argonian, but i'm not gonna post it here yet. I think it will suit the character and with Argonians you can make all kinds of funny names.

I am actually also choosing a different name then the ones I normally use, but I am not posting yet either hehe :P

Am I the only honest person, which does not keep secrets to his mates, in the whole guild? :P  (just kidding, don't kill me)

Since we don't know each other almost at all, I will put an :P at the end when I'm kidding for you to know and don't feel offended :)

Edited by Serana

Those of you who will roll female sorceress and are Witcher fans, please whisper me for Lodge Founder status character names. I will give you names to use and members using those names will be considered Official Founder Sorceresses of Lodge (all members registering with us before the launch will be Official Founders of Lodge, but Sorceresses will have special status - not beneficial ones, just honorary recognition).

I wish i new ESO used UIDs for names in chat and player lists. I would have given my character a last name :_(

Guest HarunAlHaschisch

I went for Mass Effect first names and UESP-Wiki last names, depending on race. Great help for having the name you want to without having to put something really ugly before/after it like those guys in some MMOs who go for xXRandomNameXx(which is borderline acceptible I guess) or some such stuff.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.