Guest Schabernak

Schabernak's Introduction.

Guest Schabernak

I decided to introduce myself. 

First off my IGN is Schabernak but my Irl name is Florian and most people just use Flo. Feel free to call me flo aswell ^^
I'm a 21 years old boy from germany who plays MMO's since i'm 8 years old. I started with Runescape and went after (with cataclysm) to World of warcraft. There i progress raidet death wing and garrosh hellcream in the heroic mode. Now it's called mystic i believe, i'm not sure since i stoped playing years ago. 
I love to PvE with my guild. It's fun to do something together and using Discord/Teamspeak to have a nice conversation by doing pve ^^ 
I also were used to raid in Tera online, Echo of Souls and Final Fantasy 14. To reach the max in a game is the best challange you can have and i love to reach it. That's why i play MMO's for ^^ 

Now since i'm here i hope we can do some nice pve together, in the future. I'm also open for some 5's pvp round but tbh, i suck at pvp xD And i hope i can support the guild with the next guild missions! 

That's all for now. If you guys still got questions or would like to know anything about me or if you wanna do some Fractals (i never was in one but would love to finally have some done) hit me up in the guild or via pm :] Same for Dungeons. I'm to shy to do that with a full random group because new players like me doing mistakes within the fist run and many players don't run with new players like me ^^

Best Regards

Flo aka Schabernak :]

Hello Flo! Welcome aboard! It's nice having you with us!

In coming weeks we will be planning for our PvE Raid Core, and of course personally, I want to do fractals as well. We will catch up in-game and organize some in time. Again, thanks for joining us!

Guest Schabernak

Thanks you both! 

Sounds amazing with the pve core! i will try my best to be a part of the team!