Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

[Week 46] Weekly Guild Newsletter

Screenshot_20171113_024237.png

This is issue #46 of our weekly newsletter.

Recruitment This Week

This week, @JoshMercer, @Caphalor, @Ardhenn, @Thylacinus, @coolgeo, @Cracklead, @Bionicjew, @Lag, @MadeliriumDementia and @noctaris have joined our ranks. Recruitment primarily was towards our PvE Initiative. Welcome guys, to the Lodge!

Additionally, let's welcome @Knight30 as a new addition to our PvE Officer group, for the role of Trainer Raid Officer. Thanks mate for considering to help us!

PvE Raid Core - Plans for the Upcoming Week

This week's problems were a bit unique: we had extensive recruitment towards our Core, but due to the lack of a training officer, we couldn't clear these new additions for our actual Core. As a result, we had to have somewhat hectic raiding week, with relatively unproven group. We cleared vHRC the first day with few problems. But the next day didn't work out so well (only could come as close as 20% HP on The Mage), so instead of continuing like that, I decided not to waste our raiders' time. Raids for Thursday were cancelled.

Thankfully, we are back on the track with Core inspection: @Knight30 joined our team to help with these inspections. He and @Nefaras will be inspecting 7-8 raiders we have in our backlog, one by one and make sure they have what it takes to get into our Raid Core. Hopefully by Tuesday, we will have all of them inspected properly for DPS, gear and classes/roles. So if you are one of those new, pending approval raiders, make sure you get cleared by our officers til Tuesday please!

vTrials will be scheduled as usual for the coming week: we will start with vAA which we couldn't clear this week, possibly coupled with vHRC farming/half-progression. The rest of the week will be vSO progression. By the end of this month, we should be doing vMOL already. During these vTrials we will be ironing out our Core, to make sure we have performing, skilled raiders in it. So please be more serious and attentive during the raids. Being cleared for the Core doesn't guarantee long-term membership there: we need serious raiders who will commit themselves for long-term, non slacking raiding. So no running around like headless chicken please, no ignoring Raid Leader's directives, no ninja pulling during raids etc etc. Please sign up properly, be there in time, out of groups, out of PvP. We have 20+ (together with current candidates) members in our Core, and our goal is to have 16 reliable raiders with us, by mid December. So it's time to get a bit serious guys!

Screenshot_20171113_024254.png

Guild Housing

I already mentioned my plans about Guild Housing, in my last newsletter. I am still serious about it and provided our Core starts functioning properly, I will get it when we finish Craglorn vTrials (vMOL included). It's Earthtear Cavern housing: large, spacious location with no doors, no tunnels, with good ambient sound and lighting. One of the most expensive Houses in the game.

Additionally, towards our Guild Housing project, I am announcing a donation program, one of not in-game gold, but actual resources. We will need following valuable stuff for it:

• Master Crafting Writs - you can donate them to Guild Bank. We will do them and with the currency, get premium Housing items (such as Centurion training dummies, Transmute Station, Attunable Crafting stations etc etc).
  • Premium Housing Items (from Master Writ vendor). So, instead of donating Master Writs, you can do them yourself and donate these items acquired from the Vendor.
  • Premium Housing Item Recipes or Items created with such recipes etc

To this end, I am also updating Guild Bank Rules, prohibiting the withdrawal of these items from there.

That's it for now. If you have any suggestions, ideas regarding the Housing project, feel free to share them down below. Until then, stay safe, and have fun!

Gelmir over and out!

• Upvote 1