Sign in to follow this  
Guest noctaris

Hello the world!!

Guest noctaris

A little personal story:
I am french, languages aren't our strong it is true we prefer cooking.
For English I practice more to write, I already have some problems of auditing for French but for a foreign language it is more difficult .... but i understand what I listen  ,  but you to answer is very difficult.

In game
I'm on the game since the beta phase, I conquered several times the imperial throne (daggerfall) ... and today I hope to complete the teso HL pve.
I have already done several runs in veteran mode in the raids.
Like set I have several combinations.
"Spell powercure" + "sanctuary"
"Spell powercure" + "Worm's Raiment"
20Khp and 30Kmana
725cp

What I'm waiting with you
I do not wish to have a permanent place in a group, but I want first to help, to cure to overcome the diffuclt. I already have too many guilds I have 2 accounts, and I do not really want a guild, but more a gaming group.

If I got it right, you want a tightly knit gaming community to play with regularly or what?

Guest noctaris

I will wish team for raid veteran HM! 

I no need again new guild!! 

Edited by noctaris

Sorry to hear that @noctaris. I am afraid I can't accept your guild and Core application. Not only there is big communication problem (your bad English), but also: in Lodge we are aiming to create a community spirit, a guild with people united to make this guild successful and fun place to be. As far as I can tell, you need just another raiding guild. Sorry, but we don't need members with such attitude.

I will be deleting your account in 7 days (when this topic will be locked automatically). I wish you the best! Have fun!