Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

[Week 41] Weekly Guild Newsletter

This is the Issue #41 of our Weekly Guild Newsletter.

New Recruits This Week

Due to my real-life family issues, this week we had relatively less number of recruits: @Jakantha (for our future Ashes of Creation guild), @Saerwen, @Reid1029 joined our ranks. Welcome guys!

Additionally, I revamped our guild recruitment policy last weekend, in our Guild Introduction message: this week on, we are recruiting new members by carefully selecting them - this policy also goes for our Social member slots. Since we are aiming for medium-size guild (around 100 members including our raiders and PvPers), I aim to increase the quality of our Roster. No more random recruitment any more! As you know, our Ranking system was also overhauled in past week to support this goal.

Projects in General

As PvE goes, we are still short of few good DDs in order to start our vTrials. So we are ceaselessly trying to recruit people to that end. @Cortair also will be posting our raiders in-game regularly to keep you guys updated.

As to PvP and RP projects, I started to recruit new members for them as well. Our official forums ad topic already has this mentioned in there. For PvP, we will be fighting from AD front.

Please feel free to spread a word around regarding our recruitment efforts. Currently it's very hard to recruit quality players to the guild, but this is nothing new to our guild: we will be working hard to get projects rolling at full speed.

That's it for now! Stay safe, and thanks for being with us on this bumpy journey! :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1