Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Gelmir

[Week 37] Weekly Guild Newsletter

Recruitment Efforts

Literally handful of new people - @XeonChaos, @zeldrn, @Azaharys, @LordHydra and @covack - joined us this week. Welcome guys!

Currently, as you already have seen from our General Forum announcement (red banner above), we are still looking for few skilled/flexible DDs to join our ranks. Very good Tanks and Healers won't be turned down either - but since we already have these roles filled in our Raid Core, newcomers should have great skills in their "art" :)

And as usual, Socials are always welcome to join us!

Raid Core - Where we stand?

Answer to that question isn't really heart-warming. We had a good start and a terrible-at-best continuation to our Normal mode raids.

Our goal was to go a little bit easy on people, not to enforce Raid Core rules on all as we do Normal modes. What we got was the following: some people not signing up for the events (whereas Raid Core dictates you have to attend 3 of them in a weekly basis and can only be absent in occasional cases where real-life happens, but this cannot become a regular thing); some even leaving the group and joining some other raid group God knows where (if it was up to me alone, I'd just kick such raiders from the Core - thankfully it isn't); some not joining our raids (at the same time being a Raid Core member) at all and raiding with others, and so on, so forth.

I remember decreasing the number of weekly raiding days from 4 to 3 to make things easier for our guys. I remember decreasing the number of hours from mandatory 3 hours to 2, again to make raids to look more attractive. We even pulled raid times from 9pm CET to 8:30pm CET to make it smooth. But guys, I never told joining events as it pleases us or not giving rat's a**e about raid organization is the "discipline" we are looking forward to. Definitely not.

So, that s**t ends this week: effective yesterday, we are enforcing Raid Core Guidelines fully and we will be recruiting serious raiders who actually will do what they sign up for. The RAID CORE club will be reset and only those who are committed will be accepted in. Anyone who can't commit himself/herself to a 3-day raiding idea can be a Reserve to the Core (I am sure some of you already stated their interests in that, due to real-life commitments etc), but they won't be actually invited to the aforementioned club (which technically means, once cleared by our Raid Leaders, anyone can join our raids as reserves whenever they can). We have about 7-8 people already committed to this project, so we will just remove those who aren't from the Core and move on. We have the hardest roles (Tanks and Healers) covered - with handful of new DDs this thing will get rolling in no time!

To that end ...

Rak'ashi Joins Officer Team

... to help with recruitment efforts. He comes from NA megaserver, with great amount of raiding and raid-leading experience under his belt. He will help me to recruit missing essentials to our Raid Core. Additionally, here and there, he might be assisting @Cortair in raid organization duties. Welcome mate!

Still LF Broadcaster/Youtuber

... who would stream our events. We will start with PvE, and move forth to PvP Cyrodiil sieges being broadcast. Role also entitles access to our guild Youtube channel, where our Youtuber will be able to post video guides etc.

Member Notes for Officer Eyes Only

Last but not least, we will be using member notes for management purposes - mostly for our Raid Leaders to post notes regarding each member or such stuff. To that end, member ranks won't be able to read those notes anymore.

That's it for now! I won't be adding any notes regarding other projects this time - PvE one right now isn't flourishing, so all our focus is on it right now. Thanks for reading! Thanks for being part of this! Really means a lot!

See ya in-game!