Lodge is looking for few additional flexible and skilled DDs to join our PvE Raid Core! Please register here on forums to join us!

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

[Week 37] What's New? Weekly Report

Topic will be automatically locked at 10:00 PM

Gelmir    83

New Members

Lodge can be considered small-to-medium-sized guild now. This week we had @Esutick, @Steeno, @Kepler, @Dexter411, @Leilane, @Lil Cassiopeia, @deanquay, @elarionneithan, @EzioBF and @Archadian44 joining our ranks. Welcome guys!

Raid Core

And Raid Core is ready to be tested as well. Starting this week on, we've scheduled Normal mode trials on our guild Calendar. Raiding days have also been established: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday will be our raiding days. Raids start at 20:30 CET (19:30 GMT, 21:30 EET) and will last for 2 hours. If needed, they can be extended for another 30 minutes. Raid Core guidelines/rules texts will be updated with this information accordingly.

Those of you who haven't yet enrolled in to our Raid Core, please do so by following necessary steps (for details, please talk to @Cortair). Current members, please signup for all events on the Calendar. Please also make sure you make it to raids in time. Being late without notification would reflect quite badly at this early stage of guild raiding, so please be considerate in this regard! For any possible real-life issues, please use appropriate calendar event and comment there, reporting your being late or absence!

Dungeon set-piece farming events have been discontinued from Calendar: please ask in-game if you need certain pieces. Many of our guys will be happy to lend a hand!

What's Next for the Guild? PvP, RP Initiatives & WTB Twitch Broadcaster

Once we start moving towards Veteran mode trials, I will start our Cyrodiil PvP and RP initiatives going, by recruiting people towards these two projects. We will have Officers overseeing these projects. So stay tuned!

Additionally, we are looking for a streamer/broadcaster. Originally, when we first launched the guild in ESO, @Thyworm was our broadcaster whose videos you can still watch in our Youtube channel. Since we will be starting our trial runs this week, I think it's good time to have a dedicated broadcaster for these events. If you are willing, please drop a line below. Meanwhile, I will be streaming our trial runs on Twitch, and export them to our Youtube channel myself.

Ranks in Guild Forums

Starting yesterday, we also have guild ranks on the forums, with rank badges and auto-promotion system implemented. Doing so, I also noticed several of our members being absent for quite some time now - guys, please be advised that after 30 days of absence, your guild rank will reset. After 60 days of absence without notice you may be removed from the guild. Please make sure you login to the game now and then. Logging in to forums also will prevent you from being kicked or losing a rank.

I also updated our Ranks topic (I was quite surprised that it wasn't updated, having tons of outdated information there). 

I believe that's it. Thanks for being part of this journey folks! See you in-game!

• Thanks 1

Gelmir    83

Starting this week, weekly newsletters will be dispatched during weekends. So instead of planning for future (release on Monday), they will be rather a wrap-up of the finishing week (release on Saturday). This way as a guild we will have a time to react effectively against the problems etc. So please expect Week-37 issue this weekend as well. 

Thanks!