Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dexter411

DLC dungeons(4 man) novice runs

Guest Dexter411

I would like to ask people that runned DLC dungeons to do some sort of training runs with guild mates explaining mechanics and all that.

Those dungeons are extremely difficult to do with random people and without knowledge on mechanics, run will fail. Even knowing about all of it those dungeons are unforgiving.

I may start with introducing Imperial City Prison and White Gold Tower, as I have experience , to people that never done them.

Doing so will help people get gear, achievements, motifs they want.

Cheers!

I will be most grateful to anyone who can teach me to get achievements in Mazzatun & Craddle of Shadows (not completion, the other more harder ones) or Falkreath / Bloodroot (anything).

• Upvote 2

Good idea, I can help with hist and horns dungeons, got hist challengers and falkreath challenger, with bloodroot no death run remaining. The dlc dungeons aren't too hard themselves, the hard modes on the other hand can be a pain in the ass, especially in hist dungeons.

• Thanks 1

Do we have a sign up board for occasional four-person crew dungeon raids? I'm new to that scene but would like to join a regular crew of LoS guild mates. Just want something reasonably casual - nothing like the Raid Core!

I'm running both a Sorceress Healer / DD (CP 220+) and a Dragonknight DD (CP 220+). 

Not for dungeons, but for gear set farming, I will create one.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.