Lodge is looking for few additional flexible and skilled DDs to join our PvE Raid Core! Please register here on forums to join us!

Sign in to follow this  
neaNicu

Clockwork city DLC details

neaNicu    204

info based on ESO live few days ago and summarized here by a player:  https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/369899/clockwork-city-dlc-details

1. Coming Q4
2. The story: CWC has been discovered and something is up with Sotha Sil and you need to find out what ( NON SPOILER )
3. New Trial/Mini Trial - The order you kill the bosses is the difficulty, ( i.e dont kill any and let them all spawn in for the super Hard mode )
4. NEW TRIAL WEAPONS, ( Insylum Weapons ) Similar to Master/vMA weapons
5. EXCLUSIVE POLYMORPH for the HARDEST of Hard Mode ( doesn't drop all the time )
6. CWC is a NEW ZONE, same size in scale as DB/TG
7. It will be part of ESO+ also can be bought for Crowns ( Price not stated )
8. CWC will be around 10-15 hours, if new items/sets etc
9. New BG mode - Crazy King, similar to Dom but they flags MOVE
10. ITEM RETRAITS - ITS HAPPENING - Let you change traits as long as you have them researched, Weapons and Armour ( Extra component for this to be done, NO INFO YET )
11. On PTS, THIS Month

• Like 1

Gelmir    83

When I finished Wrothgar questline, that Veron guy (the ghost figure from Coldharbor) appeared, telling me something is wrong with Sotha Sil. Was he talking about CWC?

neaNicu    204

yes, for you it's recent but we are literally waiting for that plot to start since November 2015, when Orsinium was released...

• Haha 1

Gelmir    83

Official forums should have some stuff data-miners dug out from ESO binaries. Gotta find those and add to this topic :D

Cortair    26

That data probably isn't in the game files yet, gonna be testing this on pts when it comes :D list me some build combos you want thoroughly tested and I'll see what I can do

neaNicu    204

Vvardenfell was datamined 1 year before being officially released but I didn't see any datamining on Clockwork.

Besides story, I'm mostly interested in the new insylum weapons (but I bet they will drop in the superhard version of the trial meh) and the re-traits maybe.

Cortair    26

Think I've read some speculation about vvardenfell being in the game files, the guy said that it was because they intended to release that as a dlc much earlier, but as you know tamrial unlimited and one tamriel had to be released to fix major issues with the game. You can still find the black marsh map that will be a future dlc/chapter in the game files because of the same reason. I remember that on a quake con in 2014 they teased about the black marsh  zone that it will be like craglorn.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.