Lodge is looking for few additional flexible and skilled DDs to join our PvE Raid Core! Please register here on forums to join us!

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

[Week 36] What's New? Raid Core Recruitment, Application Criteria, Attendance Guidelines and more

Gelmir    83

State of Recruitment

We've come a long way since late May, when we barely could see 1 or 2 members online. Today we have 6-8 online in "deadest" of times (yea, I made the word up :) )

This week we've had several new members joining our ranks, ranging from totally-new-to-the-game people, to very experienced, seasoned raiders. @Majicauni, @Aggro-is-mine, @SPRT, @Gaehr, @Rak'ashi, @Svetozar, @Sebastian, @Kalterran, @Zyma, @antiKILLER and @todd2446 joined us as new members. Remember 10 days ago I also was re-inviting old Lodge members back to the game? Well, third person - @10darkknight10 - joined us once again. Welcome to all of you!

Status on Raid Core

Past week our Raid Leader @Cortair has been at work of inspecting our future potential raiders. And to our surprise, we've received quite a positive feedback from him about you guys. We like what we are seeing! He will be continuing to do that, so please be compliant with him when he asks you to come for spec and gear inspection. This is a must, and no raider will be accepted to the Core without such inspection.

Our Officer team was also very occupied with other Raid Core related topics, to such levels that, personally myself couldn't game properly. To be specific, we managed to finalize our Raid Core Application Requirements and Attendance Guidelines, which are very important two pieces of reading. We gathered a lot of info through polls about your play times, specs etc to have a good idea about our future raiding parties.

So, our plan to form the Core is as following: the coming week (week-37) we will start scheduling Normal mode trials on our Calendar. Those of you cleared for Raid Core by @Cortair will be joining those events. We will see how we perform as a team, our dynamics, structure etc. And in the weeks after that, we will be forming the Official Raid Core through official channels - and this team will start our Veteran mode runs. In a fun twist of fate, these initial, Normal mode trials will be a trial for all of us, as a team. So for now, please do *not* perform application to Raid Core (through Raid Core club) and wait for it until we are done with Normal mode trials.

One last, but important note about these Normal mode trials: although we haven't formed our Raid Core officially, the Attendance Guidelines and everything else will be in effect. So please read them carefully and make sure you understand them. Ask me questions if there is something you don't understand.

Dungeon Farming Runs

We have significant number of members now. Which means we can do (and actually we do) Pledges together, farm dungeons for set pieces together. So please sign up for farming events on Calendar, join Discord, group up and farm those buggers.

Guild Representation

One other topic is the representation of the guild. By purchasing a Guild Tabard from our Guild Store and wearing it (don't worry, it won't spoil your costumes), your character nameplate will receive our guild name. Please do that. Let everyone see which collective you belong to, possibly also contributing to our recruitment efforts.

Remember last week I mentioned a nice sync tool from Alcast's ESO-Database.com? Please try to install it. It works seamlessly in the background, syncs your character data and builds overall guild score for Lodge, placing us in Leaderboards. It's not mandatory to have that tool, but it's highly recommended. The members supporting us through these two methods will receive their ranks much sooner than normal. Yesss, I just said that! :) 

So that's it. If you are still here, it means you actually have read it all. THANK YOU! And see you in-game!

Gelmir

• Thanks 1