Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Sign in to follow this  
Gelmir

[Week 35] What's New? Weekly Report

State of Recruitment

Recruitment is ongoing. This week we had some fresh blood joining the club: @Holybladee, @SkyGubbins, @YourBeast and @Sifres are our new members. Welcome guys! Additionally, I re-invited all our original members back to the guild, although I knew almost all of them would have left the game long time ago. After inviting dozens back, two of them - @Gorgori and @Aeriea rejoined us. Greeting to them again!

We also have two Raid Leaders now: @Nefaras and @Cortair. Both of them have been hard in work, creating guides for our players, making polls, helping people out, organizing stuff for future Raid Core etc. Thanks guys for all the hard work!

Future of Raids/Raid Core

Quick Disclaimer: Please be advised that all guild announcements will be posted both on forums and on our Discord #announcements channel.

Firstly, we created a poll, asking people their regular playing hours in order to determine the best raiding times. 11 of you guys have responded, which is quite a good number - I encourage those of you who haven't done so yet, to do that, if you are interested in raiding with us in the future. @Cortair will be creating few more polls this week, asking what roles/classes will you be bringing to our raids. We will announce the links to these polls, so please keep an eye out for them and participate.

Secondly, as you already might have noticed, we created few dungeon-farming events on calendar, for those who need their set pieces from dungeons. If interested, please sign-up. We generally will do those during evenings.

Last but not least, we still are recruiting for our Raid Core and are in the search for good and/or aspiring Warden/DK Tanks and Templar/Warden Healers. If you have such friends who would like to join us, please redirect them to us.

Miscellaneous

Recently I discovered one of Alcast's online tools: ESO-Database.com. It's something like Magelo.com, syncs your character and guild data, creates fancy banner signatures for you.

That's all folks! Stay all and see you in-game!

• Upvote 2