Lodge is looking for few additional flexible and skilled DDs to join our PvE Raid Core! Please register here on forums to join us!

Gelmir

[Week 34] What's New? State of Recruitment, Farming for Set Pieces

Gelmir    83

State of the Recruitment

It's still ongoing. Nothing new - we had few new members ( @Amdis, @Vilachi@Fu Ling U and @miotas - who hasn't still joined us in-game). Also apparently @PduJ is back to the game. :) Welcome guys! 

And @anakin90 left us! Farewell to him/her I guess!

Farming Dungeons for Set Pieces

Past weekend we started farming dungeons for set pieces in order to prepare ourselves for raids to come. And from this week on, I want to schedule regular such guild farming sessions. We started with Netched set pieces for Sorceresses. We also need to have sessions for Stamina DD's and Tanks. 

So I ask all our stamina-based DDs and Tanks to reply in this topic, helping me to determine which sets they require, so that we could schedule related sessions in our calendar and see how many are actually interested in doing them. If we get minimum 3-4 people for each farming session type, it will be a go for that group. So far, I have scheduled Sorceress farming sessions in our calendar - all magicka DDs who are interested in it, please signup - this will show us how many of you are interested in the event, so that we could schedule it effectively. We have many players who already raid in other guilds who don't need dungeon set pieces, so we need to prepare everyone else for raids to come.

Discussions in Forums

From time to time, we will have some ideas coming from people, which will need discussing. Last week, I proposed an idea regarding a possible Trading project in the guild, but only @neaNicu sent his feedback (thanks mate!). Guys, please try to participate in these discussions. I know some of you may not be interested in forums, but Lodge has always been forums-centric community where we discussed every topic. Thanks in advance!

That's all. If you are still here, thanks for taking time reading this!

Widds    1

Ahoy!
I'm interested in joining raids, and I'm definitely keen to see the guild get a trader (which will boost membership). However, I find it hard to commit in advance to being available on certain days or at certain times. If raids are being organised and I'm online at the time and I'm not busy with other things I'll try to join in ... but I might not - this is meant to be fun, right? Having to be "on standby" for guild activities can make it seem too much like a job! :-)

• Upvote 1

Gelmir    83
21 minutes ago, Widds said:

Ahoy!
I'm interested in joining raids, and I'm definitely keen to see the guild get a trader (which will boost membership). However, I find it hard to commit in advance to being available on certain days or at certain times. If raids are being organised and I'm online at the time and I'm not busy with other things I'll try to join in ... but I might not - this is meant to be fun, right? Having to be "on standby" for guild activities can make it seem too much like a job! :-)

Totally OK :) Nevertheless, please sign up for Dungeon Farming events on forums if applicable. If you are Stamina or HP player, I will need help with related builds (I am sure http://alcasthq.com has a up-to-date build there). Once we establish the details, I can created related event in our calendar.

When time comes for Raid Core enrollment, we will discuss it to the detail. But right now, we are still recruiting for more. More on that will follow in due time.

Nefaras    9

Stam DK here (would like to play him as DD) . If we have more Stam Characters in the raid , we should aim that someone runs with night mothers and some other with sunderflame (city o ash farming) for max penetration possible.

Still need my Velidreth/Mephala/Selene for my Stam DK.

Best regards!

• Upvote 1

Gelmir    83
1 hour ago, Nefaras said:

Stam DK here (would like to play him as DD) . If we have more Stam Characters in the raid , we should aim that someone runs with night mothers and some other with sunderflame (city o ash farming) for max penetration possible.

Ok, as I understand, we have multiple builds here, right? Can you please share with me what builds they are, possibly with http://alcasthq.com links, so that I could put things into perspective in much clearer fashion and create groups for those builds? @neaNicu any knowledge on this topic? I am totally out of loop when it comes to Stamina DDs and Tanks.

neaNicu    204

no idea about Stamina DD, never played one. I could ask if needed, one of my best friends in-game plays Stamplar but I'm sure we can also find on tamrielfoundry easily.

For tanks there is no standard, is the less restrictive role regarding gear. Lots of options which work.Also, most top tanks play different gear in different raids, depending on boss mechanics.

Hardest to farm is gear for healer by far - if you don't have Spell Power Cure and (usually) Worm you have no business in a vet trial.

• Upvote 1

Nefaras    9

Alcasts Group runs 3 Stam DKs (Night Mothers, Morag Tong , Sundeflame) + sometimes 1 Stam Templar (Stamplar with the new Set War Machine). That is the best synergie they can get for this Stam heavy setup. Stam DKs because of the high ST damage they can put out . In there comp it is a lot higher than their magika dps guys.

The Sets needed depends really on how much stamina guys you have. Morag Tong is only usefull when you have poison dmg (DKs got that) .

If the raid group have lets say 2 Stam DDs (Night Mothers and Sunderflame) would be good for them or Sunderflame/Nightmothers and the other (When he is templar or sorc) run war machine.

So it is really is with stam like nea said about the tanks, different setup = different sets that are good, so a lot of options.

Never done raids in eso really but im a highly skilled theory crafter natural (in other mmos) and i talk a lot with high performing players about that topic (its fun for me xD)

• Thanks 1

Gelmir    83

Well, I am here - whatever our members need (gear sets wise and farming for them etc), I am ready to assist.

Nefaras    9

I had a busy shedule the last weeks, tomorrow is my sons birthday. But after that im rdy until my holiday break.  Have we a group atm who want to raid together? So we can make a list which items we need and can make a shedule when we do farm runs.

Best regards from Germany =)

Gelmir    83

We haven't formed the raid core yet, we have 10-15 regulars, but not all of them are CP 160+ so I am still recruiting for more. I think in coupla weeks we will be there. Meanwhile though, I want everyone who are with us to get geared for Trials, so that we spent all this time more effectively. I am still looking for  Raid Leaders - one for Trials, one for PvP campaigns, so anyone who can assist me with that, is welcome to come forth :D

Nefaras    9

As i said in discord i could do one group as a raid lead.

I would like to run

Sunderflame ,Hundings Rage, Monster Set (Sunderflame/Monster Set i need help for farming =) , DD que ...ya know :D ).

Edited by Nefaras

Gelmir    83
2 hours ago, Nefaras said:

As i said in discord i could do one group as a raid lead.

I would like to run

Sunderflame ,Hundings Rage, Monster Set (Sunderflame/Monster Set i need help for farming =) , DD que ...ya know :D ).

So, to sum up: Stamina DK - Sunderflame/Hundings Rage/Monster sets farming - correct?

Could you please also list the dungeons these sets are in? I just need to be more specific with requirements and goals.

And thanks for signing up as a Raid Leader! That really helps us a lot! We will start with a single group and move forward from there.

Nefaras    9

Hundings Rage is crafted and i have done it for me in epic , i can craft it for all other Stam setpus we have in the group.

Sunderflame - City of Ash

Monset Set i think i go for Velidreth because its easier to farm. And Velidreth - Cradle of Shadows

If we could make a list from people who want to raid and with which class i can take it from here and make a starting setup (starting gear list). Maybe someone who has done the raids in eso could take the coLead spot for more insight into the raids themself.

Edited by Nefaras
  • Thanks 1

Gelmir    83
18 minutes ago, Nefaras said:

Hundings Rage is crafted and i have done it for me in epic , i can craft it for all other Stam setpus we have in the group.

Sunderflame - City of Ash

Monset Set i think i go for Velidreth because its easier to farm. And Velidreth - Cradle of Shadows

If we could make a list from people who want to raid and with which class i can take it from here and make a starting setup (starting gear list). Maybe someone who has done the raids in eso could take the coLead spot for more insight into the raids themself.

I will set calendar events for these sets. I guess I will classify them NOT by roles, but rather sets/dungeons.

Today we had DC1 runs again for our Sorcerers' Netch's set needs.

As to having some insight to the raids: let's play them organically, discovering things ourselves. We will start with normal modes and discover things quickly - raids in ESO are quite easy. Me and @neaNicu and many others already have some experience with Trials in ESO.

Nefaras    9

Okay nice do that pls.

I`m on holiday from 2.9 - 7.9 just that you guys know =)

• Haha 1

Gelmir    83

I created related farming events in our Calendar. Please let me know if something is missing, or if you would like some other set farming event added as well.

Gelmir    83

Damn, Calendar permissions were very off :) Fixed them now, you can see events and sign up for them.