Lodge is looking for few additional flexible and skilled DDs to join our PvE Raid Core! Please register here on forums to join us!

Sign in to follow this  
Nefaras

New member =)

Nefaras    9

Hey guys, just joined the guild forum and will accept the guild invite later today =).

Would like to use my free time in the morning to introduce myself a little. Normaly i play mmorpgs semi-hardcore with the attitude to clear content as fast as possible and progress my own player skill always. I study the meta and spended a lot of time parsing/dps testing and so on.

But the same way every great warrior sometimes is wounded my real life hits me like a truck :D . I`m a father now and this task is very time consuming some of you will know it for sure. So i searched for a guild who is family friendly and have not accomplished a raid group. In Eso i have not done much except leveling some toons  (builds) i enjoy so i`m rather new/fresh to the raid content or the new small scale pvp in morrowind. But i have a lot of mmo experience (swtor was one of the best players at my class, raided hardcore wow/ff14) and i would like to build something great with you guys. Offside the mmo fun i enjoy the moba heroes of the storm a lot , can hold my own in master league and its a not so time consuming for in between .

What else hmmm? I`m 24 and from germany and main admin of a big roleplay community so the little roleplay origin from the guild is a fat + for me personal =)

My online shedule is most of the time when my boy sleeps , a dad has no weekend :D

Best regards!

Edited by Nefaras
  • Upvote 1

Gelmir    83

Welcome aboard, Nef! Yea, I totally understand you - I became father a year ago as well, and its indeed very time and energy consuming. Hope to see you soon in-game.