Sign in to follow this  
Nefaras

New member =)

Hey guys, just joined the guild forum and will accept the guild invite later today =).

Would like to use my free time in the morning to introduce myself a little. Normaly i play mmorpgs semi-hardcore with the attitude to clear content as fast as possible and progress my own player skill always. I study the meta and spended a lot of time parsing/dps testing and so on.

But the same way every great warrior sometimes is wounded my real life hits me like a truck :D . I`m a father now and this task is very time consuming some of you will know it for sure. So i searched for a guild who is family friendly and have not accomplished a raid group. In Eso i have not done much except leveling some toons  (builds) i enjoy so i`m rather new/fresh to the raid content or the new small scale pvp in morrowind. But i have a lot of mmo experience (swtor was one of the best players at my class, raided hardcore wow/ff14) and i would like to build something great with you guys. Offside the mmo fun i enjoy the moba heroes of the storm a lot , can hold my own in master league and its a not so time consuming for in between .

What else hmmm? I`m 24 and from germany and main admin of a big roleplay community so the little roleplay origin from the guild is a fat + for me personal =)

My online shedule is most of the time when my boy sleeps , a dad has no weekend :D

Best regards!

Edited by Nefaras
  • Upvote 1

Welcome aboard, Nef! Yea, I totally understand you - I became father a year ago as well, and its indeed very time and energy consuming. Hope to see you soon in-game.