Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Anzz

Hey there! New Recruit here Hopefully!

Hey their everybody! ive been looking for a good Guild to enjoy this game with whether its just chatting with or Dungeons either is fine, and your seems perfect, and ill be getting AoC when it is released (if they deliver) so double win!

My names Anzz, im 25 and from the UK. although ive had this game since launch, technically im still a newbee :). i left the game shortly after launch but returned a little while ago and im very glad i did. ive levelled 3 toons to try them out so far. i current have a lvl 22? stamina KnightBlade, lvl 20 Magika Templar and a lvl 18 Magika DragonKnight. i have yet to pick which one is going to be my main, i love all 3! :D  though im leaning towards my templar. ive been pretty much addicted to Elder Scrolls games since oblivion (got 3 GOTY copies, on ps3, xbox360 and PC) also have 3 copies of skyrim GOTY and 1 copy of skyrim SE. there's just something about the ES universe i love. I have an ESO+ membership but have yet to purchase Morrowind, but have plans to do so after i purchase LOTRO's Mordor x-pac in a week or so.

While im not at this moment in time interested in trials and such, i just want to get used to the game and do a fair few dungeons, that will likely change in the future once im used to the game. Not sure about PvP but ive heard its amazing so i may at least try it out at some point.

• Upvote 1

Welcome Anzz! That's OK, we welcome any type of members to create our community, regardless you are experienced in the game or not, regardless you are interested in trials or not. Actually we left the game few months after launch as well, and I kinda returned few months back. Still trying to swell our numbers and hopefully do some endgame in near future.

so sorry i haven't been on for a while. sadly my motherboard died on me :(  so i took the opportunity to upgrade to a new Ryzen System. its up and running as of today so ill install ESO tomorrow (monday) and ill be back on then.  for those who are curious my new specs (GPu is old):

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.5Ghz all core OC. (going to try to get 4.0Ghz when i get a better cooler, using stock at the mo)

ASUS Strix B350 Gaming-F motherboard

16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @3200Mhz

Sapphire Radeon RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC (factory overclock only at the mo, may tweak) thinking of getting a 1070, or a RX Vega 56 if the price comes down

*Edit   nvm, installing it now

Edited by Anzz
  • Thanks 1

That's indeed a good news. Glad you are back mate! :)