Lodge is looking for skilled players to fill following projects slots in our guild:

PvE Raid Core - we successfully filled existing gaps within our Core and are recruiting to complement it with additional "reserves". We looking forward to 2x DDs, 1x Healer, 1x Tank. Read more here for requirements and follow the instructions to join!

PvP Core - Please welcome @HawksHeart as our new PvP General. From this point on, we are looking forward to 1 more PvP General and skilled players to fill our PvP Core.

Roleplaying - Although we managed to recruit half a dozen RP enthusiasts to our RP Initiative, we still have RP Officer position open. If you are an avid RP player with extensive experience in RPing, please join us now! Additional slots for RP players are also available!

Social Players - currently recruiting towards our Social recruitment slots - invitation only by interview. Please contact me in-game (@Glevissig) for it.

Crivel

Dreams and ideas about Ashes of Creation?

Couldnt find any discussion forum about AoC, so I might as well start here. Feel free to move if you like.

I was "recruited" by Gelmir when I made a post on the AoC forum, asking for guilds.

And it was another guild there who asked me to join them, who made me realize something.

I didnt really planned to play in a Militaristic node, I like crafting, selling and lore more so I was more for Divine or merchantile. But if we focus on anything else then Militaristic, wouldnt it be good to have neighbours in nodes outside ours that are, and can protect us?

If we are the focus, and manage to create a Metropolis with say Merchantile as center, it would be good to have strong neighbours to protect us.

And with this, I would like that to suggest that perhaps we shouldnt only focus to recruit new players to our guild, perhaps we should try to find other guilds to create alliances with so we can create a steady community somewhere, with economy, religion (with travel and whatever) and military?

I have absolutly no clue where to create such community in the AoC world, wich nodes that would be best suited.

I can only guess that if we have a couple of guilds in our alliance that strive for different goals, so we complete eachother we might try to find a group of nodes close by eachother that suits each guild best.

Feels like I have a hard time explaining myself here but...

Does different nodes, depending on their locations, benefit different approach of goverment? Say a node close to a mountain can perhaps yield metal mines, and therefor is better suited for Militaristic rule?

While a node close to the sea might be better for a merchantile goverment if we are allowed sea traderoutes?

And if they do, then we really need to find a area where all guilds in our alliance can find nodes suiteable for them.

• Upvote 1

I tend to agree with you regarding non-Militaristic approach. Our Witcher origins have Magic in their roots, Magic, Diplomacy, a bit of Espionage and Science as well. As to Mercantalism, well, I always have loved crafting and selling myself and had reputation of Auction House Wrecker back in Rift :)

Most of the questions you pose here will be answered in coming months, I am sure. Steven already stated in the latest video they released today with Death's Proxy, that blog articles will soon (as in "Soon [Trademark]" :D ) start to unravel more information. 

We need to recruit new members, especially considering how AoC isn't coming before December 2018. We can think about alliances once we start to develop.

Hi all hope this game will be good as i expecting.
We have a lot of time to decide what we will do as a guild.

• Upvote 1

Wow. i feel...strange. they mentioned my name, and asked my question on the live chat right now :) Truly an odd feeling.

We will be able to store items on our houses. :)

• Haha 1

Finally managed to get my Pledge, with a character name reservation :) 

Once I get my net back by 14th of this month, I will be more focused on rejuvenating our community.

To be honest I think my core yearning is more toward a divine or scientific node. Whilst I am not adverse to mercantile ( I got my beta pack specifically for the homestead package) I don't plan on crafting but animal husbandry and perhaps an Inn with fresh mounts so I could help with caravan animals etc. I really don't want to go military but I see the point in a strong neighbour, as long as the neighbour doesn't end up seeing us as a target.

I guess our starting node is going to be difficult to find. I assume we will all want different races and therefore different starting zones. It will be a bit of an exodus for some of us to find the guild focussed node.

• Upvote 1