Lodge is looking for few additional flexible and skilled DDs to join our PvE Raid Core! Please register here on forums to join us!

Sign in to follow this  
Crivel

Crivel

Crivel    7

Well, hello everyone. :)

My name is Mikael, but I will (hopefully) go under the name of Crivel once we enter Ashes of Creation.

I am from Sweden, and, well, I am 43.  Might as well say it. ;)

I asked for information from guilds on the AoC forum, and got a couple replies but Gelmirs link provided the most intriguing description so... here I am :)

Looking forward to get to know perhaps not all, but most of you.

Better be realistic :)

And by the way, I have played ESO as well, cancelled my subscription last month actually.

Edited by Crivel
  • Upvote 1

Gelmir    83

Welcome aboard Crivel :) It's nice having you! 

If you happen to play ESO as well, even if not with a sub, feel free to let me know - I will invite you to our ESO guild as well. Meanwhile, our forums keep track of official Youtube releases. Currently I am also reviewing the prospect of adding official AoC Twitch feeds to the forums as well. Let's see how that works out.

Welcome again! Let us know if you have any questions.

Crivel    7

After browsing the forum I realized I might met a few of you back in the days. We played the same games :)

I played WildStar, I played Rift, I "have been" playing ESO even tho I kinda stopped just recently.

I started with Ultima Online I think it was, then EverQuest, been running through Starwars online and was hoocked up on WoW for a few years.

When you look at it, I love RPG, and I love MMORPG as well, but I still havent found my "home". I guess we all hope this AoC will become our home for many years to come.

Especially since they said in the live twitch, they will have secrets stashed away that can take years to find, unique items and so on.

• Upvote 1